GM Resources

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Ogrebear
GM Resources

Post by Ogrebear » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:01 pm

Hello

I am looking for 'cheat sheets' to help me as a Earthdawn GM: character creation, combat, spell lists anything that might help. There used to be loads of stuff online back when I ran 1st Ed, but that was the early 2000's and the editions have changed since then.

Can you link me anything you have found of use please.

Bonhumm

Re: GM Resources

Post by Bonhumm » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:46 pm

Hello and welcome.

Those forums are not much active anymore, most people have moved to the official Earthdawn Discord server.

I've sent you an invite through private message (so that spammers don't see it in this post). Its good for 7 days. If it expires before you read it, send me a new private message and I'll send you a new one.

Also, once you are in Discord, poke me there (same name: Bonhumm), I've made a lot of cheat sheet for my players over the years so I'll be able to send them to you.

Sharkforce

Re: GM Resources

Post by Sharkforce » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:59 pm

if you're not big on discord, this is currently the most complete character generator that I know of: http://www.secondstep.dk/steps/

it includes some tools for gameplay as well, as I understand it (I've not used them since I've only been able to play over roll20 anyways).

you can also talk to the person who made that character generator on discord as well.