Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:20 pm
A bit odd for a first post, but this has been bothering me for a while now. How does one pronounce Liaj? My old GM pronounced it "Lie-aye", while I myself am more partial to "Lee-age" with age as in Armitage.
What about you? Any Word of God on this?
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:27 pm
- Location: Germany
Same as you. But I'm German, so I might not be the best reference
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:43 pm
- Location: Right behind you
Same as you both, but then again, I'm French so....
''and this is why Germany and France have always been allies. - Euro-Trip.
- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:39 pm
- Location: The Great Library
I have always pronounced it as "lee-AZH" -- emphasis on the second syllable, using an ending pronunciation similar to French words like "decoupage".