Akron Gruice, spoilers for my game [NPC]

Discussion on game mastering Earthdawn. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Slimcreeper
Akron Gruice, spoilers for my game [NPC]

Post by Slimcreeper » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:38 pm

Not for my players!

Akron Gruice
Elf Healer, Monstrosity

Akron is Bullocha’s Cousin. Like Bullocha, he is wholly given over to Count Esemins. He isn’t an adept, but has been the subject of some experimentation by the two, so he is about half horror construct.

He wears robes with long sleeves, so that only his face shows. Under the robes, chain mail has been partially embedded in his skin, which constantly weeps blood. His face is so handsome that it has circled back around to repulsive. His glistening skin is stretched so incredibly tightly across his skull it nearly squeaks when he smiles. He rarely blinks, and when he does his lids move slowly across his eyeballs, making a sound like leather sliding across a bed of sand. He does not eat, subsisting entirely on Count Esemins’ blood. Several times a month, Esemins will decante a quart or so for Akron.

If forced into combat, he will try to stay behind his Fleshbeast lackeys and use his Disgorge Poison ability. His short sword is a last resort, and he will flee if possible.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/165m ... sp=sharing