Bark, Crystalweave, Nordaltres Crafting

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
Leigh Keegan
Bark, Crystalweave, Nordaltres Crafting

Post by Leigh Keegan » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:20 am

I am in the process of compiling equipment and crafting tables for our home game, and I'm reading through the Player Companion and Mystic Paths. The Player Companion crafting rules seem quite comprehensive, but as Mystic Paths came out after the Player Companion, I reviewed it for crafting the new items. It seems to have covered everything except living armor and shields.

So my question is, what are the crafting requirements for the following:
- Bark Armor
- Crystalweave Armor
- Bark Shield
- Nordaltres (it has a crafting table entry, but is missing a detailed entry like in Player Companion, p. 153)

I only have the Player's Guide, Player Companion, Mystic Paths, and Elven Nations at this stage. Do any other 4th ed. releases have more equipment or alchemical items? I may have to acquire them. :D

Slimcreeper

Re: Bark, Crystalweave, Nordaltres Crafting

Post by Slimcreeper » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:45 pm

Woof, I don't know if they exist. Have you asked in the Discord?

Sharkforce

Post by Sharkforce » Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:39 pm

Travar has a at least a couple of common magic items that I can recall off the top of my head. also some blood charms. Iopos has at least a few blood charms that I can recall off the top of my head.

if I wasn't so lazy, I could go look it up and give you some exact numbers, but all you asked for was whether it is there or not and I am most definitely lazy :mrgreen: :P

Leigh Keegan

Post by Leigh Keegan » Sat May 07, 2022 6:22 am

Thanks! I have now purchased Travar and Iopos books. Most helpful.