Resolved (10H): The Truth Points to Itself

Moderator:etherial

Sharkforce
Resolved (10H): The Truth Points to Itself

Post by Sharkforce » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:17 am

Player: Zivilyn (Sharkforce)

Rumor: Zivilyn is inevitably looking for Illusionist training. Because of course he is. So here's my proposal (use or don't at your discretion): The Illusionist scourge cultist is probably still at large (we didn't even see a body, and being an illusionist even *that* wouldn't have been much of a guarantee). Of course, she may have lost a lot of resources; no flying fortress, all (some?) of her hydra cannon fodder have been cannon foddered, she undoubtedly lost all kinds of mooks too stupid to figure out that the scourge is dumb, and she needs to find a place where no sane person would come looking for her with potential new monsters she could turn to her cause. Unfortunately for her, Zivilyn has trained under the craziest Troll this side of the Serpent River, and is prepared to go after her. Especially if a prospective trainer suggests that it would be a suitable way to prove his readiness to learn a new discipline!

Location: You know, I've never been to the poison forest before, and it sounds like a terrible idea. Let's do it! (or put it somewhere else, if that fits better).

Circle: 10H

Reward: Permission to train Illusionist discipline (other things could likewise be appropriate, but this is the reason I want this one in the first place).

Benefit: I believe she is the only *known* powerful scourge cultist remaining. It sure would be nice if she was more deader. Or even deader than that.

Notable NPCs: I unfortunately can't remember the scourge cultist illusionist's name.