Race: Elf

ECR: 3 (2300-6999 Legend)
Lifetime Legend Total: 6090
Unspent Legend: 190
Thread Item Points: 15
Silver: 68
Copper: 59

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b] [url=http://fasagames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2533]Erúriel[/url]
[b]Last Game Played:[/b] 2022-04-16 [b]Udpate This[/b]
[b]Effective Circle:[/b] 3
[b]Discipline:[/b] Cavalier
[b]Quote/Unique:[/b] Ride like the wind
[b]Notable Abilities:[/b] First Impression, Navigation, Tracking, Wilderness Survival, [b]Magically Sharp Sword[/b]
[b]Downtime:[/b] Animal Training

[b]Name:[/b]Bellerephon
[b]Notable Abilities:[/b] Kick, Trample
Discipline: Cavalier
Circle: 3
Free Knack: Sworn Animal Companion
May Spend Karma on Recovery Tests

Characteristics
Dex: 19
Str:13
Tou: 13
Per: 13
Wil: 10
Cha: 13

Karma Mod: 4
Karma Step: 4
Karma Max: 12
Uncon: 26+21
Death: 32+24

Init: 8-2
PD: 11+2+1 (Armor, Discipline)
PA: 0+5
MD: 8
MA: 2+1
SD: 8

Movement: 14
Carrying Capacity: 125
Wound Threshold: 9
Recovery tests per day: 3

[Discipline] Talents
First Circle Discipline Talent: Animal Bond (4)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Cavalry Charge (3)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Melee Weapons (4)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Mount Weaving (2)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Riding (3)
First Circle Talent Option: Creature Analysis (3)
Second Circle Talent Option: First Impression (2)
Third Circle Talent Option: Talent (0)
Third Circle Discipline Talent: Enhance Animal Companion (3)
Second Circle Discipline Talent: Animal Training (4)

Talent Knacks
Nimble Rider
Sure Mount

Skills
Knowledge Skill: Legends and Heroes (2)
Knowledge Skill: Elf Lore (2)

Read/Write Language: (2) (Sperethiel, Throalic)
Speak Language: (2) (Sperethiel, Throalic)

Artisan Skill: Pottery (2)
General Skill: Navigation (2)
General Skill: Tracking (2)
General Skill: Wilderness Survival (2)

Equipment:
Adventurer’s Kit (backpack, bedroll, flint & steel, torch, waterskin, large sack)
Clay
Traveler’s Garb (soft boots, shirt, belt, robe or breeches, traveler’s cloak)
Trail Rations (1 week)

Dagger
Sling

Physician's Kit Refills (6 uses)
Healing Potion x2
Kelia's Antidote
Kelix's Poultice

Broadsword (Forged +4 on 2022-04-16)
Hide Armor
Rider's Shield

Threads Tied:

Animal Companions:
Bellerephon (Riding Horse)
Sworn Animal Companion
Tricks Known: Great Leap, Heel, Stay, Lookout
Enhanced x3

Brief Backstory:
Upon the opening of the gates of Throal, Eruriel moved with her family to the surface, in a village that became known as Clear Creek Crossing. There she felt the wind through her hair and trained in the way of the Cavalier, that she might forever roam the surface with her companion Bellerephon.

etherial

Re: Eruriel Nellithonel, Cavalier Elf

Post by etherial » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:44 am

Infestation at Tassadae Farm
http://fasagames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2531

Rewards:
3 TIPs
800 Legend
200 Silver

Items used:

Are you going to write a Journal?
Spoiler:
Being the First of Gahmil, in the 1429th year of the Dwarf Kingdom of Throal
My Dearest Sister:

You have encouraged me all throughout my training to keep a journal of my adventures as an Adept. I confess I do not believe they will be nearly so illustrious as the Elf Sages of Old, but nevertheless, I relent. Far be it from me to use such a lovely book as you have given me in any way but the fulfillment of our relationship and the betterment of your understanding of me.

It is with some amusement I write this entry today, as I have not been in Throal long but encountered an opportunity to travel back downriver, past our village of Clearwater Crossing and down to one Tassadae Farm, wherein the land, having been despoiled by the ravages of the group of Namegivers calling themselves the Scourge, remains in disarray.

I do not venture out of Throal alone, however. Traveling with me is Vargo, a Throalic Dwarf and Weapnsmith; Mirage, a Windling Illusionistl; Melcar, a Human Swordmaster; and Kalandar, another Elf who gladly calls himself a Thief. None of us are seasoned adventurers, indeed Vargo appears to be venturing out of the Halls of Throal for the first time, having only recently been granted the freedom to do so from his Matriarch.

As you know, I personally do not engage in the gastronomic olympics here at the Ghost Pepper Inn and Tavern, but it was with reluctance that I witnessed Melcar subject himself to the humiliating emetic that is hurlg, only to see the results of his futility disgorge themselves all over our Hostess Gran-Gran. I experienced tremendous embarassment second-hand at his debility.

Being the Fourth of Gahmil, I continue my letter:
We have traveled downriver on the noble vessel Kek'tanoz, having negotiated the briefest of stops at Tassadae Dock with its worthy Captain Me'bihato. Fearing for the safety of the vessel, we are to be dropped with a modicum of alacrity, the ship to return and dock only if warmly greeted by our friendly signal.

We explored the abandoned buildings near the docks, witnessing the ruined bodies of a few of the townsfolk that perished most unfortunately in deadly combat against whatever infestation lurked within. As we traveled further, we witnessed a small party of townsfolk carrying a haversack of perishables being waylaid by flying beasts. Whispering words of encouragement to Bellerephon, I had him jump the fence and bring us into direct conflict with the creatures. My allies joined me in battle to save the adults and Kalendar charged on to rescue the two children with the haversack. A tragic sting from the flying creatures incited a rapidly-spreading infection through my system, but the townsfolk had managed to concoct a remedy and were able to revive me.

Following the trail of destruction from the creatures, we navigated to a crepuscular cave. A low mist clung to the slime-covered cave floor and the skeletons of townsfolk clung to the walls, encased in ichor. Investigating the skeletons revealed exit wounds and egg shells consistent with parasitc gestation and xenomorphic nativity. The poor farmers were the fruit that fed the seeds of their destruction!

Deep within the cave lay a pulsating egg sac and three wretched souls trapped within the slime. As the creature birthed itself, tentacles lashed out at us with deadly intent, but we had it surrounded and it was soon dispatched. We put the cave to flame and returned to the village victorious.
40 Legend
50 Silver

Downtime:
Cavalier Training (5 Days)
Forge Weapon (7 Days)

Legend Spent:
Raised Animal Bond to 2 (200)
Raised Animal Training to 1 (100)
Raised Mount Weaving to 1 (100)
Raised Mount Weaving to 2 (200)
Raised Riding to 2 (200)

Purchases in the Grand Bazaar:
Cavalier Training (200 Silver) Adventure Discount: 100
Kelia's Antidote (125 Silver) Adventure Discount: 62.5
Kelix's Poultice (50 Silver) Adventure Discount: 25
Forge Weapon (50 Silver) Adventure Discount: 25

etherial

Post by etherial » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:10 am

Version at Creation
Spoiler:
etherial wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:23 pm
Roll20 Name: etherial
Discord ID: etherial
Character Name: Eruriel Nellithonel
Race: Elf

ECR: 1 (0-599 Legend)
Lifetime Legend Total: 0
Unspent Legend: 0
Thread Item Points: 0
Silver: 5

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b] [url=http://fasagames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2533]Eruriel[/url]
[b]Last Game Played:[/b]2021-12-08 [b]Udpate This[/b]
[b]Effective Circle:[/b] 1
[b]Discipline:[/b] Cavalier
[b]Quote/Unique:[/b] Ride like the wind
[b]Notable Abilities:[/b] Navigation, Tracking, Wilderness Survival
[b]Downtime:[/b]
Discipline: Cavalier
Circle: 1
Free Knack: Sword Animal Companion

Characteristics
Dex: 19
Str:13
Tou: 13
Per: 13
Wil: 10
Cha: 13

Karma Mod: 4
Karma Step: 4
Karma Max: 4
Uncon: 26+7
Death: 32+8

Init: 8-2
PD: 11+2
PA: 0+5
MD: 8
MA: 2+1
SD: 8

Movement: 14
Carrying Capacity: 125
Wound Threshold: 9
Recovery tests per day: 3

[Discipline] Talents
First Circle Discipline Talent: Animal Bond (1)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Cavalry Charge (3)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Melee Weapons (3)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Mount Weaving (0)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Riding (1)
First Circle Talent Option: Name (Rank)

Talent Knacks
Sworn Animal Companion (Bellerephon)

Skills
Knowledge Skill: Legends and Heroes (2)

Read/Write Language: (2) (Sperethiel, Throalic)
Speak Language: (2) (Sperethiel, Throalic)

Artisan Skill: Pottery (2)
General Skill: Navigation (2)
General Skill: Tracking (2)
General Skill: Wilderness Survival (2)

Equipment:
Adventurer’s Kit (backpack, bedroll, flint & steel, torch, waterskin, large sack)
Clay
Traveler’s Garb (soft boots, shirt, belt, robe or breeches, traveler’s cloak)
Trail Rations (1 week)

Dagger
Sling

Broadsword
Hider Armor
Rider's Shield

Threads Tied:

Animal Companions:
Bellerephon (Riding Horse)

Brief Backstory:
Upon the opening of the gates of Throal, Eruriel moved with her family to the surface, in a village that became known as Clear Creek Crossing. There she felt the wind through her hair and trained in the way of the Cavalier, that she might forever roam the surface with her companion Bellerephon.

etherial

Post by etherial » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:28 pm

A Monster Most Foul
http://fasagames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2556

Rewards:
3 TIPs
1400 Legend
275 Silver

Items used:

Spoiler:
Being the Seventeenth of Charassa, in the 1429th year of the Dwarf Kingdom of Throal,
My Dearest Sister:

Word has come through here in Throal of a village on the Serpent River in need of assistance. The good traders of House Mikul have forwarded a request for aid from the small hamlet of Pavar Hill. They are, apparently, under attack from predatory birds that are spreading sickness and malaise amongst the town's livestock.

Being the Twentieth of Charassa, I continue my letter:

I have arrived at the infamous town of Sosonopa. So far, no one has tried to murder us. We spoke to the Dockmaster, who gave us some information on the rudimentary river traffic that had started to develop. By charming him a little, we were able to get information on a barge called the Rusalka, operated by Humans from a place called Scavia that was apparently at the farthest reaches Downriver. The people who operate this barge are clearly no ordinary merchants. They are highly skilled soldiers, probably Adepts and almost certainly spies. Their ship seems far more powerful and durable than would be justified by their excursions.

Being the Twenty-Third of Charassa, I continue my letter:

The Rusalka dropped us off at the town of Pavar's Hill on the south bank of the river. We quickly gained entry to the local watering hole, a combination pub/brothel/temple called Astendar's Rest. It seems the Kaer that built the town suffered from severe population loss over the Scourge and they were attempting to breathe new life into their town by breeding with as many crew of each ship as it passed. While some in my party were tempted by their offer, that was not why we were here. We were here for the birds.

We investigated a nearby clearing where a flock of "plague falcons" had been recently seen and had surrounded a Human child and his dog. The child was clearly already suffering from the malady the plague falcons carried. Through the use of Caesar's Cloaking spell, we were able to get closer and hear the birds talking to each other in Throalic. It seems they had been quite thoroughly abused by some Beastmaster or other, who was using them to covertly attack the town. Judging by the descriptions the birds gave, she was an Elf.

I attempted to befriend the birds and thought I was making progress, but Caesar volunteered to "help" and ensorcell one of them. Unfortunately, they were familiar with such tricks and the rest immediately reacted in fear and anger. Nyx compounded the error by attacking the ensorcelled bird. The flock scattered and I loaded the injured boy and creatures onto Bellerephon to bring back to town.

The town, however, was under attack when we found it. The Beastmaster the birds had spoken of was in Astendar's Rest, demanding tribute. We got the drop on them and were able to save the town, but the Beastmaster was able to make it back to her pirate ship and escape.

There is a vicious miscreant on the loose. And her name is Mavka.
70 Legend
68.8 Silver

Downtime:
Forge Weapon (7 Days)
Animal Training (14 Days)

Legend Spent:
Raised Animal Training to 2 (200)
Raised Animal Training to 3 (300)
Raised Creature Analysis to 1 (100)
Raised Creature Analysis to 2 (200)
Raised Creature Analysis to 3 (300)
Raised First Impression to 1 (100)
Raised Riding to 3 (300)

Healing Potion (300 Silver) Adventure Discount: 150
Forge Weapon (100 Silver) Adventure Discount: 50
Forge Weapon (150 Silver) Adventure Discount: 75

etherial

Post by etherial » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:52 am

Not Expecting That
http://fasagames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2564

Rewards:
3 TIPs
1400 Legend
275 Silver

Items used:

Spoiler:
Being the Third of Riag, in the 1429th year of the Dwarf Kingdom of Throal,
My Dearest Sister:

My acquaintance Nyx has gathered together a group to travel to Sosonopa to partake of their local Fight Club. The local townsfolk have a superstition about mentioning it aloud, and so we must be discreet.

In our travels northward, we met a caravan heading to Throal who had had an unfortunate run-in with some bandits. Teyo was able to get them to retell their story and Garak identified the arrows as having been made in the Ork Scorcher tradition. Scorchers, however, tend to strike on horseback and in coordination, and these folks did neither. Curious.

Once in town, we availed ourselves of the local food market. Spicyz was a local greasy spoon with a diverse menu, including a balsamic vinaigrette from Wyrm Wood that I'd only ever heard of - not tasted before. The front of house, Lafayette, was immediately smitten with me and gave me an extra piece of the fried river fish. I flirted with Lafayette a bit and got him to give me the location of The Door, the only entrance to the Fight Club. He agreed to meet me at my Inn and go with me when he got off shift in the middle of the night.

Nyx wasn't willing to wait until night and tried to bluster her way into the Burner's Den and managed to insult the door guard instead of giving him the password. The hallway was trapped and we were pelted with shrapnel. Once she agreed to wait for Lafayette, we went back to our Inn to nurse our wounds.

Teyo rode with me in my cloak as Lafayette and I went on our "date". Honestly, I had gone into this with no romantic intentions, but Lafayette was very sweet and a perfect gentleman. We gambled a little on the combats in the pit and drank a few drinks. Lafayette was very familiar with the gang running protection in this part of town and gave me everything we needed to proceed, which Teyo conveniently relayed to Nyx. She met -- and managed to not offend -- the Burner and successfully negotiated favors. We were to provide extra protection to their new Fence Post, who had come under threat from a new gang in town.

Being the Fourth of Riag, I continue my letter:

We arrayed ourselves in protection of the Fence Post. Bellerephon and I camped out in a lean-to in the alley, ready to leap into action and control the space. Garak was camped in a hunting blind on the roof. Nyx and Teyo were taking turns serving as body man for the Fence. The place was rigged with a safety catch that controlled the traps - release the catch and suddenly the building was a death trap for anyone who didn't know where all the traps were.

I awoke to the sound of smashing glass and the bluish light of an alcohol fire. I quickly beat the fire out while taking in my surroundings. Several sneak-thieves were trying to burn down the neighborhood and assassinate Post in the chaos. Garak was taking them out one by one from his hiding spot, but they were numerous. One took a fall from the roof and his glass jar of alcohol fell from his hand, threatening the entire alley. Nyx dove for it and caught it just in time.

One of the thieves had armored their cloak and dove through a window to dart Post. He bragged about us not being able to find the alchemist in time and Post had started to turn pale instead of his usual green. The attack turned into a rout and two of the thieves turned to run. I chased after one on horseback but he escaped onto a rooftop. I leapt up off my steed and caught the gutter, but he was gone. The fire he had set, however, remained. We were able to control the blaze and interrogate one of the thieves, after the other committed suicide using a Blood Charm he'd installed in his teeth. We removed the survivor's teeth -- and the enchanted tattoo he had on his shoulder. A pity to waste such a work of art, but he left us no choice.

Being the Sixth of Riag, I conclude my letter:

It seems the new gang in town were known as Bravka's Skeorx. Burner's Bulls hired us on to help them out with some of the Skeorx' lower Circle minions and I'm glad they did. They had holed up in a little fort in town with poisoned glass shards embedded in the top of the palisade. The entrance out front had an obvious pit trap and no obvious control lever. And inside, we saw bleeding three Orks: Lafayette and his parents. Spurred into action, I asked Bellerephon to kick in the palisade and he obliged me. Teyo flew over the wall as windlings do, and Garak and Nyx went through the hole. Another round of kicking and Bellerephon and I were through as well. Psychopaths though they are, they were unprepared for a breach and those that didn't go down ran.

We revived the Spicyz Crew and celebrated with the rest of the the neighborhood that the new interlopers had been eradicated. Lafayette was particularly grateful for the rescue and is now thoroughly in love with me. And I must say, I am grateful for his attentions.
70 Legend
68.8 Silver

Downtime:
Animal Training (1 Days)
Discipline Training (5 Days)
Skill Training (7 Days)
Talent Knack Training (2 Days)
Enhance Animal Companion (4 Days)

Legend Spent:
Raised Animal Bond to 3 (300)
Raised Enhance Animal Companion to 1 (100)
Raised Enhance Animal Companion to 2 (200)
Raised First Impression to 2 (200)
Learned Nimble Rider (200)

Raised Elf Lore to 1 (200)

Cavalier Training (300)
Talent Knack Training (100)
Physician's Kit Refills (50 Silver) Adventure Discount: 25
Skill Training (10)

etherial

Post by etherial » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:50 pm

A Visit to the Cliff City of Syrtis
https://fasagames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2569

Rewards:
3 TIPs
800 Legend
200 Silver

Items used:

Spoiler:
Being the Seventh of Borrum, in the 1429th year of the Dwarf Kingdom of Throal,
40 Legend
50 Silver

Downtime:
Animal Training (2 Days)
Enhance Animal Companion (2 Days)
Skill Training (Elf Lore) (14 Days)
Canoodling (Lafayette) (3 Days)

Legend Spent:
Raised Animal Bond to 4 (500)
Raised Enhance Animal Companion to 3 (300)

Raised Elf Lore to 2 (300)

Healing Potion (300 Silver) Adventure Discount: 150
Skill Training (Elf Lore) (40)

etherial

Post by etherial » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:29 am

Nailing the Undead
http://fasagames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2593

Rewards:
3 TIPs
1400 Legend
275 Silver

Items used:

Spoiler:
Being the Eleventh of Doddul, in the 1429th year of the Dwarf Kingdom of Throal,
70 Legend
68.8 Silver

Downtime:
Animal Training (1 Days)
Talent Knack Training (3 Days)
Forge Blade (7 days)

Legend Spent:
Raised Animal Training to 4 (500)
Raised Melee Weapons to 4 (500)

Learned Sure Mount (300)

Talent Knack Training (150)