Newbie Looking for Adventure

The current version of the Earthdawn West Marches Discord campaign, effective Jan 1, 2020

Moderator:etherial

Fattom23
Newbie Looking for Adventure

Post by Fattom23 » Thu May 13, 2021 8:46 pm

I notice a whole bunch of adventures for higher circle characters; is the anyone out there looking to adventure as a Novice? I'm brand new to this campaign (not even one adventure under my belt), but first played ED with first edition in 1993 (out of the intro pamphlets).

Sharkforce

Re: Newbie Looking for Adventure

Post by Sharkforce » Thu May 13, 2021 8:54 pm

come on the discord (there's a link to it in this thread) if you want to chat a bit more, but we've been gradually building up to having enough lower circle characters to run a low circle adventure.

a new wave of (mostly) first circle characters plus a few folks that got left behind on the previous wave due to that pesky "real life" thing has just recently hit, and I suspect we'll see a circle 2 adventure (accessible to characters of ECR 1 through 3, including brand new first circle characters with no LP) in the next week or so, quite possibly followed shortly after by a few more.

or, in other words, it's the perfect time to start a new character and join the campaign :)

Merlin

Re: Newbie Looking for Adventure

Post by Merlin » Fri May 14, 2021 2:16 am

Welcome! I just joined here too (last weekend) and you will find everyone quite friendly and helpful here. This seems to be a perfect time to join as a new circle 1 adventure rumour was just submitted today and will be running within the next 2 weeks depending on schedules.
Have you played many adventures in other versions of Earthdawn? I have only played one game back in the 90s so I'm pretty much a total newbie.