New site feedback

Feedback on and wishlist items for the FASA web site, forums, and shop.
Bogie
Re: New site feedback

Post by Bogie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:06 am

Good idea. I'll sticky it on this forum. I actually enabled user theme choice because I know a lot of people like the darker themes but I was fine with the stock one. :)
Todd Bogenrief
Noble Armada Line Developer, U18 Rules Guru

The Undying

Post by The Undying » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:55 am

Not a forum issue, but on the root web home (fasagames.com), graphics on sidebar entries (Upcoming Events, New Products) are broken.

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:59 am

Strange everything is working fine for me.
Todd Bogenrief

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:03 am

The Undying wrote:Not a forum issue, but on the root web home (fasagames.com), graphics on sidebar entries (Upcoming Events, New Products) are broken.
They were working for me, but I did find an issue that might have been causing the problem.
Todd Bogenrief

The Undying

Post by The Undying » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:29 am

New Products are showing now, but still no love on Upcoming Events.

Path being provided for the Upcoming Event: http://fasagamesdev.com/wp-content/uplo ... 10/fec.jpg

Path being provided for the New Products: http://fasagames.com/catalog/images/4130.jpg

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:35 am

Those might be cached now in your browser, that's the link I updated :)

Oops didn't read, let me check calendar settings
Todd Bogenrief

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:46 am

The Undying wrote:New Products are showing now, but still no love on Upcoming Events.

Path being provided for the Upcoming Event: http://fasagamesdev.com/wp-content/uplo ... 10/fec.jpg

Path being provided for the New Products: http://fasagames.com/catalog/images/4130.jpg
The fun of moving domains. Although both domains should have worked. Anyways I updated that link let me know if that works for you.
Todd Bogenrief

The Undying

Post by The Undying » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:57 am

Much image. Such wow.

Works like a champ now. Upcoming Events image path now: http://fasagames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/fec.jpg

To be fair, it's POSSIBLE that my local firewall was refusing passage through to that second server name. Thought didn't occur to me until you mentioned that both should've resolved. Still, I'm guessing I'm not the only person that would've had back-end trust issues with split servers.

The Undying

Post by The Undying » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:03 am

Bogie,

Let me know if you'd rather me stop posting things here and just pm them to you ... or just stop altogether. In the meantime, here's another two problems on the main web home, both in Upcoming Events.

[1] Mouseover and then mouseout of the FEC logo graphic makes the graphic disappear.
[2] Mouseover popups for the "add" actions aren't rendering properly - appears to be a weird mixture of inline and absolute. I'm using Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m (latest). Could be another issue of some CSS content being hosted on an unreachable server for me (or, maybe, others).

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:10 am

The Undying wrote:Bogie,

Let me know if you'd rather me stop posting things here and just pm them to you ... or just stop altogether. In the meantime, here's another two problems on the main web home, both in Upcoming Events.

[1] Mouseover and then mouseout of the FEC logo graphic makes the graphic disappear.
[2] Mouseover popups for the "add" actions aren't rendering properly - appears to be a weird mixture of inline and absolute. I'm using Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m (latest). Could be another issue of some CSS content being hosted on an unreachable server for me (or, maybe, others).
Bedtime for me, I'll check it tomorrow. It could be the plugin too, I set them up but didn't go crazy testing them. Thanks for taking the time to test though :) you can keep posting in here.
Todd Bogenrief