Gruv Characters [spoiler for my game]

Discussion of GMing 1879. Warning: Here there be spoilers!
Slimcreeper
Gruv Characters [spoiler for my game]

Post by Slimcreeper » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:57 pm

Sons of Thoth Cell

Mr. Paris Vance - South
Elf Scientist, PR 5 Journeyman. Rapidly becoming an expert in the geology of the Gruv. He is connected with many of the most important people in Fort Alice. Proving him to be a scoundrel will be difficult, to say the least. In addition to his other skills, he is a noted craftsman and mechanic.

Dr. Maisel Rambeau - West
Human Weird Scientist, PR 3. Prometheum. Rambeau was driven from France for the predictable offences of the Prometheum

Honorable Beatrice Grayson-Burnett - East
An independent researcher based in Fort Alice, she is a human Scientist (PR 3) focusing on chemistry. She is currently seeking a method to resume smuggling operations to get splithee back to earth.

Madhubala Nepali - North
She is a Troll Tribal Warrior, PR 3. It is extremely unusual for someone of her background to be invited into the Sons, but Paris owes his life to her several times over and is deeply in love with her, beginning before her transformation. He has advocated relentlessly for her inclusion. She is heavily tattooed and wears a golden ring through her septum, but otherwise dresses in western clothing. She accepts Vance’s devotion as her due and quietly cares for him in her own way. She is soft-spoken and has become quite knowledgeable about the flora and fauna of the Gruv and is constantly adding to a beautiful illustrated notebook. She finds the land oppressively hot, but beautiful nevertheless.

Mr. Bernard Bryce - North
Human Mage, PR 3. He prefers to stay behind the scenes, manipulating people to his designs.

Mr. William North - North
An elf Big Game Hunter, PR 3. He is not very academically minded for a Son, but particularly cruel and violent. He has studied Egyptian history, but is now mostly relegated to enforcer.

Ms. Francis Jones - North
A human Explorer (PR 3), Jones is dedicated to mapping the Gruv in its entirety. She often alters maps to conceal Sons discoveries.

Mrs. Janet Lyttelton - North
Lyttelton is a troll Aristocrat who was sent to the Gruv by her family after undergoing LGF. Bitter at being cast aside, she was an easy target for Vance to recruit. While well educated, she is most commonly used in cases where her saber might bite deepest.

Also, can a troll ride a hunchbeak?

besiy

Re: Gruv Characters [spoiler for my game]

Post by besiy » Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:53 am

I have seen this character in some movie, can you suggest me? When you have enough cakes, items will be available for you to choose from cookie clicker 2.

Grendoca

Post by Grendoca » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:29 am

I have read through several articles about him, I admire the way he built a career in his life. https://pizza-tower.com

ygesb

Post by ygesb » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:16 pm

Hello. Nowadays, it is very popular to play poker, especially American poker. And I started playing it at https://slotscity.ua/game-hall . At first, when I registered, I got a big welcome bonus. This gave me the opportunity to try out the game. In addition to American poker, I can play roulette, blackjack, and many other games.

superrobe

Post by superrobe » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:52 am

this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. free games

gabato

Post by gabato » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:57 am

What can I do to make the image appear clearly? In the beginning, you will have nothing but a mouse and a giant cookie clicker 3.

jennyhana

Post by jennyhana » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:09 am

Great blog. Reading your article was interesting. To me, this is really an interesting website. I bookmarked it and would love to read more from it. Continue your great efforts! flagle