Mech Commander

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
RizZen
Re: Mech Commander

Post by RizZen » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Rage deleted.

Mataxes

Post by Mataxes » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Clearly this forum is not suited to your awesomeness. Thanks!

(This actually marks only the second non-spammer forum ban.)
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Andrew1879

Post by Andrew1879 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:08 pm

We do post updates on Earthdawn, 1879, and Demonworld at http://fasagames.com regularly, and on social media including Facebook, MeWe, Twitter, Mastodon, pluspora, and Roleplay Cafe, as well as the FASA official Discord server. We've tried posting line updates and blog entries here but it never seems to get any sort of attention. We tend to post where we get interaction, which tells us that we're reaching people who want to see what we're posting. The forum is more for discussion than advertising, anyway, so it's not exactly the right medium to begin with.

Galeb_G4

Post by Galeb_G4 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:05 pm

Well, I learned today that FASA Games and FASA Studios worked on different franchises and had the right to different things... But well, I joined this forum to talk about Crimson Skies and Mech Commander but discovered 1879 which I had never heard of, but which sounds absolutely awesome! So, I guess I did find what I wanted here, just not what I expected :lol:

Andrew1879

Post by Andrew1879 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:02 pm

Galeb_G4 - the 1879 Quickstart is free in PDF on our store and in the 1879 Downloads section.

Slimcreeper

Post by Slimcreeper » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:47 pm

Also, I'm doing a short-run 1879 adventure on either Discord or Roll20 open for new players. Probably 3 sessions, Wednesdays 9-11 est. We ran the QuickStart a few weeks ago and it was really fun, so we're going to do a short thing I've written. We have three players, but you could join us for an adventure and get your feet wet!

I might get a more permanent game running, but we're always going to try to keep a guest spot open.

osmosoom

Post by osmosoom » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:43 am

Hi..
I'd see it as Wizard Mark lets you use Spellcasting in defiance of range. Not allowing the Spellcasting knacks to be used via Wizard Mark's Los = Touch-Range seems churlish. Wizards are written per the compendium as the discipline that knows so much about magic, that they seem to bend the rules. From how I perceive the balancing/design intent: Giving the Wizard a bunch of Touch-Range Spellcasting knacks to buff the front line without it being possible through Wizard Mark would be strange.