New to forum

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
thomas121
Re: New to forum

Post by thomas121 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:18 pm

HI guya..
my name is thomas I like this game .gbwhatsapp

Greywolf

Post by Greywolf » Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:32 pm

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum.
I am a long time player of Earthdawn, I first came across the setting in 2001 and fell in love with it.
I have loved the lore, storytelling, setting, charaters and so on..

It seems a shame to me then, when I found this website, that there is very little here celebrating that.

What I mean by that is,
I am sure there are a few older players/GMs (1st ed ED anyone?) and newer players starting out in this world who have had and continue to have fun in this world.
I am sure there are lovingly crafted cities, hamlets, NPC's, items, explorable areas and even short stories all fan made.
So why not - as a group - share all these things here.

I am thinking of a thread where we start with a blank slate and through suggestion we build it into a work in progress that players or GMs can dip into to aid in enhancing their Adept/setting/storyline ect.

For example..

"Welcome to the city of Travar stanger, looking for a nice place to rest?"
The disheveled and dirty humans appearance is in stark contrast to his welcoming words, as he awaits your responce he subconsciously wipes the back of his hand across his forehead.
-------------------------

From here I have a city called Travar, I have no idear where it is placed in the map, if there are any organizations that ran it any lords/guilds/factions, what races predominantly occupy it, if the people here are welcoming to others or only to thoes who share their culture of nostril piercing and full body tattoos but together we can all create a living breathing map of this city, suggest an ideology, outlook and so on and then post it here in its own forum for people to pull inspiration from.
If you think this sounds like the job of a ED wiki, you may be right but I feel placing somewhere on this forum would add a reason for a few of us to return here occasionally.

Good idea?

mahim

Post by mahim » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:23 am

Hallo everyone.. nulls clash

kol909

Post by kol909 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:00 am

GB Whatsapp DownloadHey Guys,
I am Newbie here.

Bonhumm

Post by Bonhumm » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:03 am

TO ALL NEW COMERS!

Hello and welcome.

Those forums are not much active anymore, most people have moved to the official Earthdawn Discord server.

If you wish to join up, you can try the link in this post (https://fasagames.com/earthdawn/digital-dice-chucking/) and/or if the link don't work, contact me through private message in this forum and I'll send you an invite (I don't want to post the invite here because spammer would scrape it AND because invites expires after 7 days anyway).

Telarus

Post by Telarus » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:33 am

RIP Fasa Forums