Fading Suns Revised Support

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Bogie
Fading Suns Revised Support

Post by Bogie » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:44 pm

The suns may have faded but they aren't gone yet.

Just want to put a note out there that we are still going to sell the Fading Suns Revised product (in PDF at least) as long as we can, and of course will continue to support it as long as seems reasonable. I know there is some excitement about a future new edition but it could be a while until a new edition is forthcoming and the Known Worlds have many stories that need to still be told.
Todd Bogenrief
Noble Armada Line Developer, U18 Rules Guru

Bearman

Re: Fading Suns Revised Support

Post by Bearman » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:15 am

Hi there,

So does this mean that the Merchants of the jumpweb book is out the airlock then?

And what's this about a future new edition? Is that something in the works? And if so is it really needed? The current edition works just fine methinks :)

Bogie

Re: Fading Suns Revised Support

Post by Bogie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Yeah. I was told to drop the project for Merchants. So sad, but I take the responsibility for not being a good enough project manager at the beginning. The learning curve is steep, who knew so much went into making a finished game product. :)

As for future products, I have no idea. I hope they stay with a semblance of the Victory Point system, maybe some tweaks to streamline it. At the moment it is all out of my hands. Of course, if asked I am sure I would lend a hand. Maybe they'll pick up a rock star game developer or one of the originals to get the name recognition. I believe Ulisses modus operandi is to kickstart everything now so they'll need a bunch of good marketing for product launch.
Todd Bogenrief
Noble Armada Line Developer, U18 Rules Guru