Earthdawn - Looking for Group, Players, GM

If you want to find fellow FASA game enthusiasts, this is the place to do it.
BrettR
Earthdawn - Looking for Group, Players, GM

Post by BrettR » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:35 pm

Howdy! I'm looking to get into an Earthdawn game online. I'm relatively new to the setting and mechanics, having played the game some twenty years ago or so, but not since. I'm a long time Shadowrun player and GM, and always loved the idea of a connection between the two. My SR game frequently has nods to Earthdawn (such as the coming return of Obsidimen and T'skrang).

I have virtually all of the 1st and 2nd edition books, although I am literally not sure where they came from. :D :lol:

I have not looked at 4th edition, but would have no issue buying the main book if needed.

My preference would be to find a group to join as a player, however I would be willing to take a stab at GMing. I'd just run the "Legends of Barsaive" adventure series until I got more familiar with the system and world. I'm a veteran GM with experience in many different systems, so I just need to get up to speed on the mechanics.

I'm available Saturdays and Sundays. I'm located in the US Central time zone.

Amyway, shoot me a message if you have a game I could join or are interested in trying to help get a group together.

Slimcreeper

Re: Earthdawn - Looking for Group, Players, GM

Post by Slimcreeper » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:38 pm

Hi Brett!

The forums are a bit slower than the discord nowadays, but welcome nevertheless! If no one has mentioned it, the Westmarches Campaign always welcomes new players.

BrettR

Post by BrettR » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:24 pm

Thanks Slim!

Yeah, I figured as much, but you never know. It took approximately two minutes to make this post. Small investment, potentially huge payout.

Time will tell!

Barnett93

Post by Barnett93 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:48 am

Hi, I'm interested!

kavita

Post by kavita » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:56 am

Barnett93 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:48 am
Hi, I'm interested!
Yes Bro..nulls clash