Haven Map in Boxed sets

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Digital Hermit
Haven Map in Boxed sets

Post by Digital Hermit » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:09 am

Hey old-timers :mrgreen: I am not sure but did the Parlanth/Barsave box sets come with a map of the town of Haven? I seem to remember seeing one when the products first came out but noticed that later the box sets that other customers purchased did not have the map. Was that a one-time thing? It was a pretty cool map and would love to see it re-released if possible.

Belenus

Re: Haven Map in Boxed sets

Post by Belenus » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:32 am

Hi, I know that in the German box set is a map of Parlainth (not the one from below, but the one you can find at the wall in Haven).

But you can find this maps in the book which is part of the box:
(If it is not allowed to upload this image in low resolution because of Copyright reasons, please excuse my ignorance and delete it)

Digital Hermit

Post by Digital Hermit » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:21 pm

Thank you! Would you know if this Is included in the PDF from the store?

Mataxes

Post by Mataxes » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:29 am

The large map included in the Parlainth boxed set was a replica of the "Map Wall" in Haven. Very mood-setting, but worthless as an actual map.

The map images linked in this thread are included in the PDF, though not as separate images from the PDF itself. The old books are just scans of the original print pages rather than having discrete layout elements.
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com