Item Discrepancies in LoB/Haven vol 1

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
gortatrien
Item Discrepancies in LoB/Haven vol 1

Post by gortatrien » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:37 am

I've been going over the release scenarios and figured I would ask these questions here since they are going to be combined into a single book in the current kickstarter.
Spoiler:
Firethorn Boots
Are the boots Novice Tier?
There seem to be two completely different versions of the Firethorn Boots in 104 That Which is Lost and 107 Heavy Metal Queen
1. The Maximum threads is either 1 (104) or 2 (107)
2. Thread rank one has different Key Knowledges. (Which Ranelle the boots were made for (104) or The name of the boots (107)). If 104 is correct, then it lists the wrong scenario to learn this information 106 Glass Houses.
3. Thread rank two has different Key Knowledges. (Name of the Weaponsmith (104) or Where the Firethorn leaves were taken from (107).
4. Thread rank three has different Key Knowleges. (Name of the boots (104) or not listed, but something other than name since that was the Rank 1 Key Knowledge (107)

Parlainth Insignia
Are these the same as the Bountiful Badge in 106 - Glass Houses? Which is the correct name?
What is the actual Rank 2 Key Knowledge that is revealed in 106? It describes when the knowledge is gained, but doesn't actually seem to give the information.

Indragnir

Re: Item Discrepancies in LoB/Haven vol 1

Post by Indragnir » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:49 pm

I'm interested in this also.

Waiting for a reply.

Mataxes

Re: Item Discrepancies in LoB/Haven vol 1

Post by Mataxes » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:30 pm

The Legends collection will address these discrepancies and (hopefully) clear up confusion.
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com