Does anyone know the name of the Throal airships?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Michael
Does anyone know the name of the Throal airships?

Post by Michael » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:50 pm

I am looking for the names of the Throal airships before the attack on the behemoth

thanks

Bonhumm

Re: Does anyone know the name of the Throal airships?

Post by Bonhumm » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:08 pm

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Could you elaborate?

Mataxes

Post by Mataxes » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:02 am

I think he means the actual ship Names.

Like, for example, Neden's flagship at the attack on Sky Point was Named King's Justice (according to the info in the ED4 GM Guide).

I don't think there was anything official released about the names in previous material (at least, I didn't find anything when I went looking as I worked on the background for ED4). But I could be wrong. If I had the time and resources, I would love to see a comprehensive index/concordance/wiki for all the setting material.

One can dream.

(If I don't know something offhand, I'm pretty good at having an idea where to find the answer, but there are tidbits tucked away in the oddest places.)
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Telarus

Post by Telarus » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:18 am

I remember running the battle in 1e/early2e. At least 2 of the ships were not named - probably so the GM can name them & tie it to thier version of Barsaive.

"IMB" (In My Barsaive) was a common abbreviation in the old (now nonexistant) forums & fan site forums.
Last edited by Telarus on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anunnaki

Post by Anunnaki » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:21 am

Hiya,

Best I can find is in Living Rooms Games "Barsaive at War" (for ED1, not ED2 - LRG's first two books were actually ED1 products). Chapter 4, p.37 onwards, covers the different forces, including the names of Throalic galleons, etc. These may, of course, differ in ED4. (Barsaive at War is based on the original FASA outline, but has differences.)

Otherwise, as Mataxes noted, references are sparse in terms of Throalic ship names.

Take kaer, James