Legends Of Barsave Modules

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Dweer
Legends Of Barsave Modules

Post by Dweer » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:39 am

Looking for more info on these. I know they are designed for con-play, but how are they for a home game? Do they form a campaign at all or are they separate? I'm looking for something to start a campaign at home and was wondering if these might work.

Thanks for any info.

Mataxes

Re: Legends Of Barsave Modules

Post by Mataxes » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:21 am

Yes, the overarching adventures do form a campaign, with recurring NPCs, later events that tie into previous ones, and the like.

There are 16 chapters planned, with 4 released so far and several more in various stages of production/playtesting/writing.

(We're hoping to have Chapters 5 and 6 released for GenCon.)
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Belenus

Post by Belenus » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:59 pm

But don't forget, that because this adventures were designed for cons, you can finish them each in around 4 hours.
You can put other storys / quests between the single adventures, but the campaign will continue very slowly for your group having to wait some month for just another 4 hours of play.

I'll wait for some more adventures to be published, before I start them with my group.

Dweer

Post by Dweer » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Thanks for the replies.
I was going to ask about the length being that they were designed for cons, but forgot to ask. So thanks for anticipating my question😁
So is there any good modules out there that would convert easily?

Bonhumm

Post by Bonhumm » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:16 pm

You can take a look at this post for a list of pretty much all adventures modules available for Earthdawn: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=796

Conversion is not really an issue. Some talents, skills or spells will be slightly different in 4ED than there were in whatever edition those modules were written in but that's not really an issue.

Dweer

Post by Dweer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Much appreciated