Difficulty: Medium

Player Rewards:
Avalandohamagannahnieventhallailmar: 3 TIPs, 4000 Legend, 800 Silver
Dubhan: 3 TIPs, 4000 Legend, 800 Silver
Fenrir: 3 TIPs, 4000 Legend, 800 Silver
Fredi: 3 TIPs, 4000 legend, 800 silver

Downtime Actions Available:
Dubhan: Alchemy 11: Kelia's, Kelix', Booster Potions
Dubhan: Research 24 (Perception 7, Rank 5, Speed Reading 8, Karma 4)
Researchers may spend 20/2 Silver for +3 Steps

Further Information:
Telips is still infested with Jehuthra.

ottdmk

Re: AAR: Into the Spider-Verse

Post by ottdmk » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:11 pm

From the journals of Dubhan Goronich:

This... was an exercise in frustration.

There is a known Jehuthra lair in Telips that needs to be taken care of. Alongside Avalan, Fenrir and Fredi Dram I set out to see what could be done. The answer? Not much.

First, we encountered a group of Deepcrawler Gnashers. Vexing creatures. The noise they produce is enough to harrow a man's soul, and their teeth can destroy armor. I was lucky to get away with only minor damage to mine.

We set up camp for the night near a (nearly) ruined Temple of Garlan and healed up. The next day we continued the quest.

Only to be nearly killed by a group of Norikot on guard duty near the nest. With several casualties by the end of the fight we elected to retreat, lick our wounds, and return another day.

I look forward to the day when I get to test my anti-Jehuthra strategies. I've faced the constructs twice before... I believe I shall perform better against them the next time.

BattleChad

Post by BattleChad » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:48 pm

The Great Library of Throal thanks Dubhan for his contribution.

Journal Rewards: 200 Legend Points and 200 silver

rosinavs

Post by rosinavs » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:16 pm

so is there a way i should start an official report? oh, okay

official report by fredi dram, cavalrydwarf, on trying and failing to fight spiders

so i was supposed to go fight giant spiders with avalan (his real name is really long but i dont remember the rest of it sorry) an obidiperson elementalist dubhan a dwarf wizard and fenrir a windling shaman and master of the hunt i never met a master of the hunt before that was cool. so avalan says hes a giant spider person and i giggle every time because it sounds like he is a giant spider in an obsidibody or is controlled by giant spiders or something but he actually isnt he just likes fighting giant spiders and does it a lot. he thinks saying this makes people want to pay him lots of money to fight giant spiders but it really just makes people nervous

so we headed out and got attacked by some critters called deepcrawler gnashers on the road they were nasty loud but didnt hurt my ears as much as the other guys and also didnt eat my armor which was good because that stuff is expensive i did get to try my new saddle out in combat more i really like it and hope someday to be able to tie a rank 6 thread to it because being able to charge over shorter distances would be awesome but that will take a while i guess. after this trip i will at least be able to make su go faster if i want and do all sorts of cool stuff cuz of the saddle.

we kept going toward the nest of giant spiders but some critters callsed norikot were guarding it and nearly killed some folks including me i got knocked out and fell off su so we decided it would be better to try again some other time it was kind of frustrating but hopefyully we can go kill those guyes some other time

BattleChad

Post by BattleChad » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:54 pm

The Great Library of Throal thanks Fredi for her contribution.

Journal Rewards: 200 Legend Points and 200 silver