Strassa 1422 1/22/18 - 1/28/18
- A group of adventurers attempted to find a safer route to the Serpent River.
- A plague has infected the market area near the Borschwein Farmstead. In investigating adventurers discovered some Horrish fiends known as Plagues were pretending to be Questors of Garlen. They were in fact feeding off the infected and spreading it more. In eradicating the sickness it was discovered that the town of Merrith was also stricken with the plague. The dead of the town of Merrith rose up to fight alongside the the Plagues. During the clean up inside the Kaer people noticed a large wine glass that had inexplicably been turned over. Some thought this was what had started the sickness while others thought this may be signs of something else lurking in the Kaer.
- Deep in the Southern Throalic Mountains a group of adventurers discovered and restored a sacred healing pool of Garlen. The hidden pool was guarded by a lurking horror but once it was cleared the healing magic is restored.
- A group of adventurers helped a farmer clear out some beasts only to find it was children stealing his crops.
- Helped some colonists heading to set up a town near the Old Kaer the Cultists of Raggok came from. On the way the caravan was attacked by a corrupt Nethermancer who used Masks to enslave others to his will.During the battle the Nethermancer was able to open an Astral Portal which summoned a Horror. The Horror's current location is unknown
- Cleared out a group of Bandits just south of Throal Bandit leader appeared to be a copy of the Elementalist known as Irwin E. Hopperton. Was this another Doppler?
- Went to rescue some missing members of a Fortune Fields Industries expedition Inner Politics of Swamp People and Forest People
- Expedition from the Curbews Trading Allience to gather personal materials from the catacombs of Sosonoppa. Continued Doppler Horror activity near and in Sosonnopa with the town leader Ivon being one of the pod people. Another group trailed us to Sosonoppa, they were warned but continued on.
- A group of adventurers went to the Elvish Elementalist Runic Circle and the Human Wizard Circle. Seems creatures attack any of the groups that examine the circles too closely. What do these marks do? The Human Wizard Circle is still not attuned as the group was chased off by Storm Wolves.
- Membes of caravan near Sosonopa were abducted by Ghouls. The area around Sosonopa has Bandits, Ghouls and Dopplers. Sosonopa's town leader Ivon lead the group into a Horror's trap.Many if not all of Sosonopa are Horror Marked and many may actually be Dopplers. The city needs to be cleansed one way or another.
- A local Alchemist (Brimbli Elwick Bizzspanner) is seeking ingredients from outside the Gates.Located a inhospitable Beastmaster in solitude. Also some bandits this time with Wolf-head armor.
- Another group of adventurers went scouting for fertile farmland and for another Runic Circle. The convergance of the Coil River and of its main tributaries was the target. Unfortunately the discovered Pre-Scourge ruins the is completely corrupted.The bandits are becoming more a problem and bolder. The ruined city is overran with Horrors and Constructs.
- Eckhert Ivyclimber has interest in acquiring some large beasts of burden the Staijan. A mismatched group herds the beasts back from the plains west of Sosonopa. The group also stopped by the center octagonal stone of the circles to determine which ones were tied to Nethermancy
- A group of adventurers hire a scribe from the Library of Throal to explore more of the runic circles. Discover the Dwarf/Elementalist circle near the Iceclaw Moot. Circle riddle reads "We live in harmony of all the races, all together as one. Stand to the right of the entrance of the sunset mountain. After passing the test of the races, proceed to the heart and unlock the key to our home."
- Questor of Jaspree caused rampant growth of fauna in the plains on the road to Sosonopa.
- Investigated a Windling Runic Circle. The circle had cooking recipes and a Riddle "We live in harmony of all the races, all together as one.
After passing the test of the races, proceed to the heart and unlock the key to our home." It also responded to an Illusionists magic and when activated marked.What are the marks for. Appears to be eight runic circles. Where could the other circles be and what is their nature? Just a giant cookbook? Location of another Kaer?
- Bandits are raiding the roads south of Throal. A group of adventures cleared one bandit hideout in a cave.Interrogations with the survivors show their is a main hideout in an abandoned mine just south of Throal. They use their vantage point to mark caravans
- Discovered a primitive group of namegivers that survived the Scourge in a magician's cave in the jungle.
- Another expedition to Wyrm Wood to see about the corruption. Peaceful meeting with a "Blood Elf" but the rest of the wood is twisted and dangerous. Appears the Elfs did this to themselves to protect themselves from the Horrors, claims bonded with a Wood Elemental.
- Cubrews Trading Alliance was seeking assistance with escorting a trade convoy escort to the newly opened elven Kaer and beginning trade negotiations. More bandits appear to taking advantage of the roads.
- A merchant sends adventures out to the edges of the Wyrm Wood for botanical supplies. A terrible curse has befallen Wyrm Wood and is now referred to Blood Wood. Blood dominates the floor of the forest and the Elves have thorns all over their bodies which constantly drip blood. More bandits and it is unknown if the Elves of Blood Wood are cursed or horror marked.
- A leader of an gang escaped from prison and was tracked down.
- Fortune Fields Industries tricked Gordad Treasureborn of the Cubrews Trading Alliance to get Adepts to find Xena Rockpile and her alchemy island. Adepts ran into the mysterious Piabok who challenged them to some search and find. Fortune Fields now has location of the island and is ruthless in its business practices outside of Throal.
- Scouted out the location for a future Windling village. A fine explorer and Air Sailor Bortruk was laid to rest.
- The X'Egirathla II headed South to study the confluence of rivers heading down to the Serpent. One of the river's channels all the elementals were corrupted. In a joint effort with sane elementals the river branch was cleansed. During the turn of events it appears Jexel the Elven thief was actually a Doppler. How long was Jexel a Horror and are there any other Dopplers
- A farmer outside Borgan's Rest requested aid for some missing farm animals. A group of adventurers went to the farm and encountered the thieving bandits. The tracked the bandits back to their cave where the fight went poorly. Luckily all adventurers returned but the bandits escaped and their whereabouts and goals remain unknown.
- A scouting mission discovering the exact location of the kaer of the Cultists of Raggok.
- An assault on the kaer of the Cultists of Raggok to acquire a book for the Wolf Father.What lies deeper in the Kaer and how populated the kaer is still unknown. How many pockets of cultists have already spread out? Who is the wolf father?
Veltom 1421 (11/6/17 - 11/12/17)
- A new trading house has some intel of something valuable inside the Kaer of Sosonapa. Outside the town they run into some Cadavar men who appear to be sane and not aggressive. They request the party destroys the crystals inside the village to set them free. In return they will show the party into the crypt. The village on the other hand says they are having problems with the undead and request the cadaver men be killed for entry. No resolution was resolved and the village of Sosonapa are distrustful. Cypts are still unopened. Cadavarmen are still alive or not free. Mysterious amulets are still guarded
- Merchant Skorot wanted some special ingredients for a Naming Day party. Sent the party to collect from globberog's and Crackbills.
- A new Kaer in the Throal mines was opened up by a band of adventurers. The Kaer consisted primarily of elves.
- Collected various items scattered south of Throal for a tinkerer named Brimbli
Strassa 1421 10/30/17 - 11/5/17
- Residents of Borgan’s Rest are acting very strange when a travelling carnival enters the town. A mysterious entity who calls himself Piabach informs us that the carnival is twisted and needs to be cured. Two spirits of recently deceased thieves had corrupted the fair through the use of a grimoire.
- Undead Genhis of Raggok were causing problems near Borgan’s Rest. Got some intell on the location of the Kaer influenced by Raggok.
- A Troll wedding at the Iceclaw Moot has been influenced by most likely the Passion of Chorollis.
Doddul 1420 10/23/17 - 10/29/17
- The mysterious wolf father requested we retrieve an amulet for him. The amulet was used by Harpies to enslave a Manticore on top of a ruined tower from the ancient kingdom of Marrek. The tower appeared to be a part of defensive perimeter and was unexplored inside.
- A wizard named Sarakka wanted the lost Niall of Thresta to be found. Prior to the scourge the Niall was at the headwaters of the Coil. Located the Niall, cleared out the traps and the ghouls.
Borrum 1420 10/16/17 - 10/22/17
- Escorted the maiden voyage of the X’Egirathla II to the pre-scourge town of P’Tlomais Niall. The T’skrang town in the middle of the river was abandoned during the scourge but still had some defenses. The town was cleared of traps and an undead infestation so it can be reclaimed by the T’skrang of Throal.
- A swarm of Baby Genhis are devouring the countryside outside of Borgan’s Rest. Cleared out some the Genhis but learned that the Cultists of Raggok are using the Genhis to inflict even more pain. They would slaughter the Genhis and then raise them as undead. Larger group of cultists raising undead Genhis still on the loose.
- Located and cleared out a pre-scourge mine in the Throalic Mountains. The mine had some Ogres that were beginning to work the mine along with setting traps throughout.
Teayu 1420 10/9/17 - 10/15/17
- The Iceclaw Moot requests aid in dealing with a huge hive of Blood Bees. Repelled an attack on the Moot by the bees and then attacked the main hive. Once the queen and the remaining Blood bees were defeated the rest of the bees became docile. Possible ant Queen and the Horror that are influencing them.
- Found some missing Couriers between Borgan’s Rest and Throal. The couriers had been abducted by a group Raggok Cultists. In addition one of the local farmer’s cattle are actually Genhis. Killed some of demonic little animals but likely dozens remain.
- Cleared out a ruined tower near the Coil River
- Investigated impacts of the Scourge on the fauna inside the Servos Jungle for the alchemist Xena Rockpile
- In exploring the old Throalic Granite Keep cultists of Raggok were encountered. One of the cultists Myrian gave information that an entire Kaer has been influenced by Raggok several days from Throal. Members of that Kaer had overtaken the Granite Keep. The Granite keep was retaken for Throal. The cultists are taking the dead and the living back to their Kaer. They appear to be able to raise and control the undead. Entire Kaer of Raggok followers somewhere near Throal.