Iopos plot

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Kosmit
Iopos plot

Post by Kosmit » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:07 am

I know we have Travar on the way, Questors and Elven Nations too but... If Iopos is filling space for Therans in Barsaive when can we expect to get some info why are they doing all this? Power? Influence? Some crazy dragon plots?

It just came to me that we now what they do and we don't know why even a smallest bit of it. For player's it's ok but as a GM I feel it's a bit sad that focus on Iopos ends with something we already had from BaW...

Mataxes

Re: Iopos plot

Post by Mataxes » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:23 pm

A book about Iopos and the Denairastas is on my wish list. As of right now, nobody has approached me with a specific proposal, and the energy I've had to devote to other books in the queue has meant I've not been able to look that far down the road.

For the books in queue right now, three of them are core rulebooks that need to be done. Travar and Elven Nations were both already written. Questors is the new project I most wanted to see come to light for the game.
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Kosmit

Post by Kosmit » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Ok, could you tell me is it safe to assume that old Tableau Infractus articles regarding Iopos are canon?

Telarus

Post by Telarus » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 pm

The commentary from the 1e Dragons book (released as a free PDF) has some of the Dragon-level politics between Iopos and the rest of Barsaive. That was a very good addition to the setting but didn't really get the exposure it deserved.

Mataxes

Post by Mataxes » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Kosmit wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:25 pm
Ok, could you tell me is it safe to assume that old Tableau Infractus articles regarding Iopos are canon?
Considering I haven't read them, and don't know what they say? No.
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Lys

Post by Lys » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:24 am

Just because it's not canon doesn't mean you can't use it, you know. If you think it's good, and there's nothing official forthcoming soon, you might as well.

Wicket Warwick

Post by Wicket Warwick » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:43 pm

It’s coming..🤪😉