Earthdawn on French TV

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
Telarus
Re: Earthdawn on French TV

Post by Telarus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Sweet. Thanks for posting the links. :)

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Our actual play Earthdawn TV series, Roleplay, was unfortunately cut short because the channel itself went into liquidation. We at least managed to wrap up the story with a final episode, so there's that :)

In this fourth and final season, we've (once again) had the chance to ask amazing artists to do artwork to illustrate some key moments, items and places. Here's a gallery.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Slimcreeper

Post by Slimcreeper » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:36 pm

I don't suppose you'd be interested in (or possess the ability to) running some in English, maybe on twitch or a podcast? Puppy dog eyes? Plus your artists are amazing!

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:01 am

Slimcreeper wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:36 pm
I don't suppose you'd be interested in (or possess the ability to) running some in English, maybe on twitch or a podcast? Puppy dog eyes? Plus your artists are amazing!
Not anytime soon unfortunately. Beyond the challenge it would represent to do it in English, with the channel going into liquidation, all the cameras, editing stations, etc. are being auctioned off to pay the company's debt. So it would in any case take some time (and money) to put together a similar setup.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

bleeding

Post by bleeding » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:25 am

It's shame Nolife is ending, it was an unique tv channel...

Well if you're doing Roleplay again, in another media, I'm interested anyway :)

Slimcreeper

Post by Slimcreeper » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:46 pm

I'd be interested too. I'd never been so sad about letting my inferior high school French lapse.