Earthdawn on French TV

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
Marzhin
Re: Earthdawn on French TV

Post by Marzhin » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:23 pm

PiXeL01 wrote:Does that artist take commissions or requests? ^^
I've asked but he doesn't think he'll have the time for commissions unfortunately.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:34 pm

It's been a while, but I couldn't resist sharing the teaser for our 2nd season. Sorry it's still in French, but I included a translated of the text below :)

You can see it here or directly on Facebook.

(This is only a short excerpt from the "recap of the story so far" that will kick off the new episode.)
"Knowing nothing of the surface world, a party of Adepts have left Kaer Okhren and are rediscovering a world reborn.
After many adventures, they have arrived in Kratas, the infamous City of Thieves.
They now embark on a journey to find the legendary Oracle Fountain*, which may reveal the location of their lost Kaer...
Welcome to the world of Earthdawn. Welcome to Roleplay!"
Spoiler:
For those wondering I incorporated some elements of the Shard Runvir's Tomb in this season, although our story takes place 5 years after some other, unknown Adepts completed the original adventure.
The new season begins this Sunday (April 9th) at 10PM (Paris time), and it will run for 13 episodes :)

edit : Episode S02E01 airs tomorrow on TV, but can be already be watched freely on the channel's VOD service, until April 18th. In case you want to see what it looks like, even if you don't understand what we're saying ^^
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:49 am

Just wanted to share a link to the artworks created for our second season by Le Grümph and Pierre Le Pivain :)

Including a guest appearance of Aina from Caroline Spector's Immortals trilogy, and a very nasty Horror...

(Groucho Marx)

Slimcreeper

Post by Slimcreeper » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:21 pm

That is sick! And a little emo?

bleeding

Post by bleeding » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:35 pm

As a faithful follower of this show, I can assure you this is really good. I wish it could be longer :)

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:19 pm

bleeding wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:35 pm
As a faithful follower of this show, I can assure you this is really good. I wish it could be longer :)
Thank you very much :)
(Groucho Marx)

Telarus

Post by Telarus » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:13 pm

Excellent work!

PiXeL01

Post by PiXeL01 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:45 am

Beautiful picture of the horror. Anymore such inspirational pictures to be found somewhere by the same artist?

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:24 pm

PiXeL01 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:45 am
Beautiful picture of the horror. Anymore such inspirational pictures to be found somewhere by the same artist?
Don't hesitate to have a look at his galleries. He mostly does SF, but there are a few fantasy pieces as well.
(Groucho Marx)

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:45 am

As the 4th and final season of our Earthdawn campaign is about to begin (March 25th if all goes well), here are the illustrations created for season 3 :)

This time around, a lot of them have been done by Benjamin Giletti a.k.a. Bengiskhan, a very talented guy who's been doing a lot of art for Shadowrun recently.

This is how he sees Sevastos, a t'skrang hermit described in the Serpent River sourcebook:

(Groucho Marx)