Kratas

Discussion on playing Earthdawn. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
Anunnaki
Re: Kratas

Post by Anunnaki » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:38 am

gortatrien wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:22 am
Is the Kratas Character Codex available anywhere? When I look at the Classic Edition "Kratas: City of Thieves" on DriveThruRPG, it has a dead-link to the old earthdawn.com to get it.
Hiya,

Only downloads from prior editions that I can see on the FASA Games site are for ED3, so that's a nope, sorry. :(

Take kaer, James

Bonhumm

Post by Bonhumm » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:11 pm

Anunnaki wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:38 am
Only downloads from prior editions that I can see on the FASA Games site are for ED3, so that's a nope, sorry. :(
Take kaer, James
Pretty much all the books from 1st, 2nd, Classic, 3rd (and even including the 'Revised', ''Savage' and 'Pathfinder') editions are available on the FASA site. The only exceptions I could find are the 3rd Edition 'Misguided Ambitions' and... the Classic Edition 'Kratas Character Codex' for some reasons.

Anunnaki

Post by Anunnaki » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:55 pm

Bonhumm wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:11 pm
Pretty much all the books from 1st, 2nd, Classic, 3rd (and even including the 'Revised', ''Savage' and 'Pathfinder') editions are available on the FASA site. The only exceptions I could find are the 3rd Edition 'Misguided Ambitions' and... the Classic Edition 'Kratas Character Codex' for some reasons.
Apologies, I wasn't clear with my response. :( I meant the Earthdawn Resources & Links section of the FASA Games web site.

https://fasagames.com/earthdawn-whatis/ ... and-links/

Things like the EDC Kratas Codex, Spell Design, Discipline Design, etc., aren't available from this list.

Take kaer, James