Part 1 has been Resolved [8H] Purify the Irondelve liferock!

Moderator:etherial

ChrisDDickey
Part 1 has been Resolved [8H] Purify the Irondelve liferock!

Post by ChrisDDickey » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:21 pm

Rumor: Iron Delve mine has been swept clear for now, but a (new? or maybe relocated?) liferock has been found within it! This liferock is heavily corrupted and has been occasionally spawning corrupted obsidimen called Dreamers. A noted obsidiman purifier known as "Om" (for short) believes he can purify the life-rock through a multi-day ritual of cleansing. But thinks it likely that whatever horror corrupted the liferock will detect it's efforts and may come, or send minions, to contest it's possession. Location: The mine at Iron Delve village.
Circle: ECL 8
Reward: This will count as a Garlen Quest (restoring a liferock and making it again a suitable home). It could also count as a Purifier Ordeal or maybe a quest for Jaspree. Heck I am sure Upendal would love to see the mine working, and Lochest must hate to see the Obsidimen enslaved by the horrors! Astander is probably the only Passion without any skin in this game! Also discounted access to Purifier spells. Maybe other Elementalist spells as well.
But Zil is going to use it as a Garlen Quest to advance to exemplar. 
Benefit: Lets make this mine safe and productive!
Notable NPCs: Obsidiman Elder, known as "Om" to all those who don't bother to learn his full name, is one of the most senior purifiers in Barsaive.  (base discipline up to GM)
Last edited by ChrisDDickey on Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xzandrate

Re: REQUEST [8H] Purify the Irondelve liferock!

Post by Xzandrate » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:23 pm

Claimed