[Resolved] Rumor (ECR 3): The Spice Must Flow

Moderator:etherial

Sharkforce
[Resolved] Rumor (ECR 3): The Spice Must Flow

Post by Sharkforce » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Player: Sharkforce/Zivilyn
note for GMs: I am quite happy to be flexible if there are things you would prefer to be changed. Contact me in discord if you're interested.

Rumor: Are you tired of eating boring food that's been grown in a hole in the ground inside a hole in the ground? Are your taste buds desperate for real flavour? Come Join Strorbrout Cragbringer in his quest to bring new and exciting goods to the halls of Throal by expanding his trade network, and make the region around Throal a safer place while doing it!

Location: 43.12 Clear Creek Crossing, probable others along the Coil River likely including 44.13 Kampung Gajah as the only currently-known friendly settlement along the Coil, and/or establishing better stopping points along the road to Clear Creek Crossing (guarding workers while they dig wells, throw up some simple shelters, etc)

Circle: ECR 3

Reward: I have nothing specific in mind for myself (I'm just looking for an appropriate ECR adventure), although it could serve to ingratiate someone to an adherent of Chorrolis. At the GM's discretion, it could also provide discounted access to items useful for trade, such as pots of Grumbah, or messenger stones (to carry contracted messages), or possible trade goods acquired (rations, for example, food being one of the probable trade goods). If the optional questor(?) of Upandal NPC is used, possible Upandal's Blessing tools, and/or the questor of Upandal may offer other crafted items at a discount at the GM's discretion (other players: if you're interested in something specific, I recommend talking to the GM in advance, they're often willing to be flexible for reasonable requests in my experience but it's better to not surprise them ;) )

Benefit: Restoring a pre-scourge trading post and shrine of Chorollis, increasing the ease of trade to the Coil River, including access to tasty food!

Notable NPCs: Strorbrout Cragbringer (Dwarf Adherent of Chorrolis, already in the Almanac) who is interested in restoring the shrine and (of course) establishing a business at the Crossroads. Optionally, if you don't have a better NPC in mind and would like to include a new one, Darellon Highpeaks (female Dwarf, possible questor of Upandal) who would be directing the building efforts.
Last edited by Sharkforce on Tue May 19, 2020 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reyntrannin

Re: Rumor (ECR 3): The Spice Must Flow

Post by Reyntrannin » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:18 pm

Adventure: The Spice Must Flow
LFG: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1721&sid=708651e71 ... b56992bc83
AAR:
Notable NPCs and Features:
Strorbrout Cragbringer, Dwarven Merchant and devoted follower of Chorrollis
Darellon Highpeaks, Dwarven civil engineer
Drorim Cragbringer, Dwarven clerk for C, R, and, D

bronzemountain

Re: Rumor (ECR 3): The Spice Must Flow

Post by bronzemountain » Tue May 19, 2020 1:24 pm

Please edit the subject line to 'Resolved' when you get the chance. Cheers!