Post by kaetaur » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:02 am

Roll20 Name: Alexander W
Discord ID: kaetaur#0852
Character Name: Arphen
Race: Elf
Height: 6ft 1 inches
Weight: 144 pounds
Low Light Vision
SOP: Karma Ritual Every morning. I check around the camp for tracks of things that may have passed close by in the night.

ECR: 4
Lifetime Legend Total:11760
Unspent Legend:150
Thread Item Points:24 (Spent 18)
Silver:541.35

Discipline: Scout
Circle:4
Discipline Abilities

Characteristics
Dex:16
Str:13
Tou:13
Per:17
Wil:12
Cha:11

Karma Mod: 4
Karma Step: 4
Karma Max: 12
Uncon: 41
Death: 50

Init:6
PD:9
PA:5
MD:10
MA:3
SD:7

Movement: 14
Carrying Capacity:125
Wound Threshold:9
Recovery tests per day:3

[Discipline] Talents
Free Talent: Navigation (4)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Awareness (5)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Climbing (2)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Scout Weaving (1)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Tracking (4)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Wilderness Survival (4)
First Circle Talent Option: Missile Weapons (5)
Second Circle Talent: Stealthy Stride (4)
Second Circle Talent Option: Disarm Trap (4)
Third Circle Talent: Mystic Pursuit (2)
Third Circle Talent: Avoid Blow (5)
Fourth Circle Talent: Danger Sense (4)
Fourth Circle Talent: Lock Picking (3)

Other Talents
Racial Talent: Name (Rank)

Talent Knacks
Talent Knack Name

Skills
Knowledge Skill: Botany(2)
Knowledge Skill: Creature Lore (2)

Read/Write Language: (1) (Throalic)
Speak Language: (2) (Throalic,Elven)

Artisan Skill: Wood Carving (1)
General Skill: Map Making (2)
Craftsman: Craft Weapon (3)
Physician (2)

Equipment:
Adventurer’s Kit (backpack, bedroll, flint & steel, torch, water skin, large sack)
Artisan Tools (relevant to character’s Artisan skill; needs gamemaster approval)
Dagger or knife (or a similar Size 1 or 2 weapon)
Traveler’s Garb (soft boots, shirt, belt, robe or breeches, traveler’s cloak)
Trail Rations (4 weeks)

List each additional item on its own line
Elven War bow
20 arrows
Short Bow
40 arrows
Quiver
Hide Armor
550 SP of living Crystal
2 healing potion
1 Kelix's Antidote
Light Quatrz

Rambler's Wraps.

Threads Tied:(None yet soon to the Rambler's Wraps)

Maximum Threads: 2
Mystic Defense: 12
Legend Point Cost: Journeyman

A collection of various leathers and plant fibres bound together in a hand wrap. While there are many visible parts, none of them fray or break, the wraps are as smooth to the touch as a finely cured leather. The multitude of layers form a story of how these were built up over time.

Thread Rank One
Key Knowledge: The owner must learn the item’s Name.
Effect: Up to Thread Rank times per day, the wearer may purify up to 1 gallon of water.

Thread Rank Two
Effect: Grants the wearer + 1 rank bonus to Wilderness Survival

Thread Rank Three
Key Knowledge: Learn the type of hide first used in the wraps. (Broccha hide)
Effect: Up to Thread Rank times per day the wearer may Heat Food as per the Elementalist spell on a single meal. This requires no Test and always achieves a Single success.

Thread Rank Four
Effect: Grants the wearer + 1 rank bonus to Awareness

Thread Rank Five
Key Knowledge: Must learn the type of plant first used to both tan the hides and bind the wraps (Wattles)
Effect: Once per day, the wearer may spend 1 strain per participant to perform a Heroes Feast as per the Shaman spell. The participants must tell stories of where they have travelled and what amazing things they have seen. The spell will grant a recovery at +2 per participant.

Thread Rank Six
Effect: The wearer gains +2 Perception.

Animal Companions:

Brief Backstory: Arphen grew up the son of a elven scout who was one of the early volunteers for expeditions out of Throal in 1409. When he was still young his father disappeared while out exploring. Arphen always wondered what happened to his father and was called to the path of the scout. With a goal to help Barsaive become tame and safe for all he has set out to help others along their path.
Last edited by kaetaur on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:07 pm, edited 36 times in total.

ottdmk

Re: Arphen Elven Scout

Post by ottdmk » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:35 am

Sanctioned!
Spoiler:
kaetaur wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:02 am
Roll20 Name: Alexander W
Discord ID: kaetaur#0852
Character Name: Arphen
Race: Elf
Height: 6ft 1 inches
Weight: 144 pounds
Low Light Vision
SOP: Karma Ritual Every morning.

ECR: 1 (0-599 Legend)
Lifetime Legend Total:0
Unspent Legend:0
Thread Item Points:0
Silver:23

Circle:1
Discipline Abilities

Characteristics
Dex:16
Str:13
Tou:13
Per:17
Wil:12
Cha:11

Karma Mod: 4
Karma Step: 4
Karma Max: 4
Uncon: 30
Death:37

Init:6
PD:9
PA:5
MD:10
MA:3
SD:7

Movement: 14
Carrying Capacity:125
Wound Threshold:9
Recovery tests per day:3

[Discipline] Talents
First Circle Discipline Talent: Awarness (2)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Climbing (1)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Scout Weaving (0)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Tracking (1)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Wilderness Survivial (2)
First Circle Talent Option: Missle Weapons (2)

Free Talent: Navagation (1)

Other Talents
Racial Talent: Name (Rank)

Talent Knacks
Talent Knack Name

Skills
Knowledge Skill: Botany(1)
Knowledge Skill: Creature Lore (2)

Read/Write Language: (1) (Throalic)
Speak Language: (2) (Throalic,Elven)

Artisan Skill: Wood Carving (1)
General Skill: Map Making (2)
Craftsman:Craft Weapon (3)
Physician (2)

Equipment:
Adventurer’s Kit (backpack, bedroll, flint & steel, torch, waterskin, large sack)
Artisan Tools (relevant to character’s Artisan skill; needs gamemaster approval)
Dagger or knife (or a similar Size 1 or 2 weapon)
Traveler’s Garb (soft boots, shirt, belt, robe or breeches, traveler’s cloak)
Trail Rations (1 week)

List each additional item on its own line
Short Bow
40 arrows
Quiver
Hide Armor

Threads Tied:

Animal Companions:

Brief Backstory: Arphen grew up the son of a elven scout who was one of the early volunteers for expeditions out of Throal in 1409. When he was still young his father disappeared while out exploring. Arphen always wondered what happened to his father and was called to the path of the scout. With a goal to help Barsaive become tame and safe for all he has set out to help others along their path.

kaetaur

Post by kaetaur » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:04 am

800 LP and 200 SP & 3TIPs + 40 LP and 50 SP for journal

1/2 price training.

ECR: 2
Lifetime Legend Total:800
Thread Item Points:3
Silver:103

Circle:2
Discipline Abilities
PD +1

Uncon: 36
Death:44

[Discipline] Talents
First Circle Discipline Talent: Climbing 1 - (2)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Tracking 1 - (2)
Second Circle Talent: Stealthy Stride 0 - (1)
Second Circle Talent Option: Disarm Trap 0- (2)

Free Talent: Navigation 1- (2)

AAR Arphen:kaetaur

The Rescue of Coalton By Arphen

In the year <20210103> I Arphen the Scout helped rescue the mining town of Coalton from certain doom.

As a young elven man I found that my morality is still based in being young. I heard rumors of missing children and set off to investigate. Lord Pompoznav of House Ueraven set his lawyer Master Thain Bookbinder to hire adventurers to deal with a beast stealing children. Know now that I am not skilled at story telling or at remembering names, however these two people will be remembered by more for a long time. Master Bookbinder hired us and after retrieving high quality information from great library we left to head to Coalton. The people I met this day were Warak Nendul, Perrok, Rendar, and Amhran Fili. These are the highest quality of adepts who seek to make the world a better place and if they are ever in danger I will seek to aid them, or rescue them, should I know about their need.

We travelled the beaten path, which was only a road by the barest minimum of standards. A coal filled cart was in danger of rolling down the hill and my new compatriots sprung into action. We saved/repaired the wheel, fed the kids, and discovered some more about how Coalton was a place of tormet for anyone there where the lives of everyone involved were traded for profits to benefit House Ueraven. I am not one for politics or even the hustle and bustle of more lively places and yet I find what these children told me of their starvation and near slavery through the manipulation of wages and the threat to extended family for a family debt is despicable.

Arriving at the town, and I will make this brief if possible, we discovered the beast had killed the tyrant in charge. His name does not deserve credit and I refuse to add to his legend. I spoke with the honorable Jon Macdonald about the conditions and did what little I could to help the town recover from the abuse cause by House Ueraven. My compatriots and I collected evidence and information using the writ supplied to us and investigated thoroughly the atrocities cause by the prior agents of house Ueraven at this town, which definitely lead to the Krampus stealing children and murdering them.

A young girl Ashley exhibited the traits of survival in this circumstance that a Krampus would feed upon. We sought her out and supplied her and her sister with what food we could. Honestly, I may need to take a few trips back out just to see how I can help these people since the fallout from our discoveries. Frost birds attacked and Ashley ran. I shot a few of them out of the sky and followed the rest to a river. There were several distorted creations from the missing children and my party dispatched them handily.

The smell of gingerbread was everywhere and Amhran nose guided us to the gingerbread house of the Krampus. Things happened very quickly and before I really knew what happened the Krampus Statue was burning, the Krampus was defeated, and we managed to save two of the children.

We quickly returned to Throal where the evidence dammed House Ueraven's actions and Master Bookbinder was appalled to discover that his client was so terrible. Thankfully the information was make known and now the Miner's Guild is involved to protect the rights of the children who are nearly salves in the Town of Coalton. I am thankful that my compatriots were of similar belief that this was something that needed to be stopped. Were I a justice I would make all members of House Ueraven work in the mines for 1 year per person that died under their employment.

kaetaur

Post by kaetaur » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:43 am

Arphen: 2,000 LP, 413 sp, 5 TIPs Journal: 100 LP, 103.3 SP

1/2 price living crystal which I spent 200 SP on to get 400 sp of living Crystal.
Spend 300 Silver advancing to Circle 3

First Circle Discipline Talent: Awareness 2 -(3)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Tracking 2 -(3)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Wilderness Survival 2 -(3)
First Circle Talent Option: Missile Weapons 2 -(3)
Second Circle Talent: Stealthy Stride 1 -(3)
Second Circle Talent Option: Disarm Trap 2 -(3)
Third Circle Talent: Mystic Pursuit 1

For the love of Children

The Miner's Guild was looking for adventurous adepts to travel to the town of Moskva to investigate why production has slowed to the point of stopping. I met Firgeg Opalcloak at tavern to get hired. Thankfully other adepts appeared to also travel to this town and investigate the circumstances. Warak Nendul, Strata, Orlam, Truck, and Vallone were also hired.

We travelled the road from Throal to Sosanopa where the river boat "The Howl of Liberty" was hired to take us to Moskva. I do not enjoy boat travel. The moving and not feeling the earth under my feet is rather disturbing. Something happened to the boat in an unspecified manner and allowed me to walk upon the earth again. I went looking around in the nearby trees, it was not thick woods. I was looking for some fresh meat because constantly eating fish is not a thing I enjoy. Fish have a weird texture and while some of them taste ok, two weeks of fish is too much. I went close to a tree and noticed some scat that I was not familiar with, of course I have only studied what is outside Throal since we opened four years ago. This is when I saw my first Angry Pangolus. I was rather lucky because the mother Pangolus was more interested in my backing up and not defending her baby. Upon further inspection the entire tree was swarming with them. Not a branch was empty, I assume it was some sort of communal breeding tree. We did not see a male as they are prone to protect their territory and once again ANGRY. I now know where the term PANG of ANGER comes from. Thankfully boat repairs were brief and we left quickly.

Not long after that we landed on the path leading to Moskva. I am very eager to explore as I keep attempting to scout ahead without the experience to survive what I find yet. Thankfully Strata was calm enough to advise me to hang back despite my magic driven desire to explore. My keen senses were very much distracted by the excitement of being off the boat as I failed to notice the Blood Ravens. Reading about Blood Ravens does not do them justice. They are a sight to see. Their blood red legs and hunger for blood is evident in their gaze. Strata attempted to guard us and have us quickly move past when the birds hunger overcame their apathy and Truck was attacked. Truck is one tough windling. The birds had not chance as we handily slew them for attacking us.

After arriving in Moskva our group began the investigation. I have to say that I am not skilled with people and tend to stay quiet. After talking with one man, who said nothing was wrong we went to the mine. Some people working the mine, who live in tents outside of town, explained to us how things were off in the town and the men stopped showing up to mine. After that conversation, which was rather long and boring, we went scouting around the town looking for tracks. I was oddly against this plan as I thought we should just go to the foreman's house. We found track of various people in groups and nothing worth following up.

With no other plan in mind we went to the foreman's house where Rasputin had taken up residence and the foreman was not to be found. He was there with all the women of the town just living life and apparently making babies. Raputin had golden eyes and while not special looking in the slightest other than these eyes the women seemed to like him. There was a lot of judgement about him being some kind of weird sex cultist and the women were all sleeping with him and getting pregnant. He had these large hounds with him like nothing I have seen or read about. They were relaxed animals and not interested in anything so much, yet I knew they were powerful and could slay me. After we attempted to talk with him to get an idea of what was happening we left to talk with other men in the town. I will say we barely managed to get any information about what was going on.

As we were trying to figure out what to do next a beautiful song came from the foreman's house in a language I could not understand. It was a song to Astendar. Raputin and the hell hounds vanished and that is when we found out the whole town prayed to Astendar to give them children. They had not had a child in 16 years and Astendar provided. I wish Questors of not mad passions would be more direct, because the Questor of Dis that was in Coalton did not mince words and told us all what exactly her views were.

kaetaur

Post by kaetaur » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:05 am

800 LP, 200 SP, 3 TIPs + 40 LP, 50 SP for journal

Botany 2 1/2 cost skill training. 20 SP.
Third Circle Talent: Mystic Pursuit 1 -2
Third Circle Talent: Avoid Blow 0-2

Elven War Bow 200 SP 20 arrows 25 SP.

Journal Entry:

This will not be the most expansive journal entry. Thain Bookbinder hired us to handle bandits robbing caravans headed to Coalton. We left Bartertown and headed out with two wagons to Coalton. Perrok, Warek, Ornn, and I were to walk ahead of the caravan to search for bandits before the caravan was robbed.

It is only two days travel from Bartertown to Coalton. Most of the first day of travel was boring. I was slightly ahead of the group and saw some strange looking rabbits being attacked by eagles. I advised that we leave this entire circumstance alone until one of the eagles fell over dead from eating the rabbit. I attempted to chase off the eagles and grabbed the dead bird and rabbits. The eagle was hungry and hoping to eat these rabbits so we eventually found it a squirrel family to eat. I hope that was not the only squirrel family in the mountains.

Later that day wolves attacked and we slew them. The road more travelled seems to be more dangerous. We camped and nothing actually happened.

The next day we were at a crossroads and met with bandits. They attacked and attempted to drive us off so they could take the supplies. They were well armored and not as well trained. We fought them off. Two were knocked unconscious, one died, and one escaped. I hope the one that escaped goes someplace else and discovers a new life.

Coalton is doing well. Jon MacDonald is not dying of the black lung. Considering that we are having difficulty with opening up and establishing a new world I am not surprised with bandits needing food. I hope that I can help people to not need these things.

kaetaur

Post by kaetaur » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:33 pm

1400 LP 275 Silver 3 TIPS Journal 70 LP and 68.7 SP

1/2 price healing potion for 150 SP

First Circle Discipline Talent: Awareness (3) - (4) 500 Legend Spent
First Circle Talent Option: Missile Weapons (3) - (4) 500 Legend Spent
Third Circle Talent: Avoid Blow (2) - (3) 300 Legend spent
First Circle Discipline Talent: Scout Weaving (0) - (1) 100 legend spent.

The Spirit of the Monkey Orcid and the Spirit Beast Kong. Journal Entry of Arphen Elven Scout

For those who need to know about the Monkey Orchid it needs a couple things to grow properly. It needs the respect of the Monkey Orchid Spirits, the Poop of Kong the enormous half spirit half great ape, and a devote questor related to Charwin to grow correctly. The great nation of Throal needs to protect Gardener Moss and her family as much as we can for this pre-scourge connection to allow us access to the healing properties of the Monkey Orchid. Below this is a very direct account of what transpired in my life. Keep this Servos Jungle sacred and protect this information from those who might prey upon it or I, Arphen, will haunt you after my leaving this mortal coil.

I thought this adventure to find the Monkey Orchid was too much for me to pass up. Even though I replied that I was interested in this work and was not selected I showed up to the meeting place at the appointed time. There I met with Ornn, a troll weaponsmith I adventured with before, Keel, an elven Skyraider that I had heard about, Calina, Barag,and Vallone. We drank some ale, ate breakfast and then went over to the library where Lady Aesha was hiring us to go find what we needed for the Monkey Orchid. The Lady is an impressive woman who deserves respect and I will say that I find it difficult to talk with her unless it is directly in relation to scout business. She was contacted by a few different people in relation to a disease that is sweeping through the elderly of Throal and causing them to get sick and die. The Monkey Orchid is a key ingredient in the medicine needed for this disease and is new plants are not as potent as they once were. It turn out the the Healer Potts was canabalizing anything that contained the essence of past Monkey Orchids in order to gain the magical properties needed to fight this virulent disease.

After Lady Aesha gave us the run down and hired us to go find the needed Poop of Kong with which to grow the orchid. We were directed toward Asteven to research information we needed. Asteven was very knowledgeable and easily guided one of my compatriots toward the needed knowledge. To be truthful, while I like books, libraries are overwhelming to me so I did not pay that close of attention to who was looking for what and just focused on what they found. I think it will be good to know this man as he will make researching easier. He showed us a series of books on the Servos Jungle that were for sale as instructional books for knowledge of the area. I bought the Jungle Survival Skills books as it seems like a wise idea to red this and learn some basics on the way there.

From there we went to Healer Potts where we learned some basics about what he needed the Monkey Orchid for. Certainly a skill physician I intend to learn from him in the future. He supplied us with medications needed to survive in the jungle. Let me tell you the dysentery cure was quit helpful. After speaking with him we went to Gardener Moss to learn more about the Monkey Orchid and discover what the problem was. As it turns out they have run out of the fertilizer of Kong and that is the suspected problem. I was taken by the happiness of this dwarven woman and asked her to show me what other things we could recover from the jungle that may be rare for her. I was then whisked away and show many interesting plants and we reviewed a book together. I will be returning to her to learn more botany as I like her. Little did I know that her kind hand resting on
my arm would matter as much to the mission as it did to me in that moment. Moss mentioned that Lord Gunderson's papers had more details and we did not investigate them. Honestly I was so enamored with her love of nature I forgot to mention that she showed us what the garden looked like in astral space with some sort of magic of blessing of Jaspree. I will definitely be learning more about the passion and devotions required of Jaspree to see if this is a path I should go down.

We went shopping and then headed out. Honestly there was so much that happened just in Throal that I fail to write down here so I suggest that for more information you find journals of anyone who travelled with me on the Caravan. The caravan ride was uneventful and filled with free food and kind people. I will suggest that if you need a trustworthy merchant that you barter with House Mikul.

Upon arriving at Ironbarr Grove I settled in for a night of drinking and learning what I could from the townsfolk there. It turns out that the most important thing I learned is that one should stay away from this rich town. While it is filled with metals and living crystal the source of that crystal is a crystal cage trapping a great horror. Pass through this town if you must and remember that every piece of crystal that comes from that place will one day release a horror. This needs to be stopped soon and I hope that I advance to Journeyman fast enough to be able to help change the mining town into an abandon town before great evils are unleashed back upon Barsaive.

Travelling through the jungle was hard. It was also easier than any group conversation I have had in my life. Living in tune with how the jungle works would be a challenge that I may not be up to. We happened upon a jungle resident slowly shooting dinosaurs with blow gun darts. I was not in the mindset to see a namegiver die to the jungle today so shot the younger dinosaur with an arrow from my new Elven Warbow. This cause the mother to rage and the group of us was attacked. It was tough for a bit when we were surrounded by six dinosaurs. Thankfully my arrows struck true, the flying ice of the elementalist in our group, and the blades of my compatriots made short work of the mother dinosaur and the remaining young fled.

Kwamae is a pleasent person who told us stories of Kong and the heart of the Jungle. It is taboo to speak of Kong not over a fire eating meat. You must do so quietly and with great respect. Kong lives in the center of the taboo lands where a tribe of people live who venerate him and other jungle spirits. We now had a solid heading as to where to go and knew more of what to expect.

The river crossing was frightening. Without a weaponsmith, brackets and tools to make a boat, lots of meat and blood from the dinosaurs, and swift paddling across I dare say it is wiser to spend sever weeks travelling around the top of the river to avoif the deadly giant Dungalaba or flying carniverous fish called Hufgufa. Do not do this unless you have to.

After a few more days travel we reached the edge of the taboo lands just in time for the full moon. Keel had the idea that we should try to make rythym with the drumming sound of the natives. Ornn set about hollowing out a tree stump with which to creat these sounds and the rest of the party matched a beat to the other drumming without disturbing its pattern. Shortly there after a shaman arrived and we began a discussion. I did not talk much because talking is not my forte. An understanding was reached and the shaman revealed connections that looked like a vines running from him to many things. This included one that looked like a flower on a vine rising up from where Moss had touched me. Thank you Moss and Jaspree for having the kindness to help us achieve our goals. The actions of my travelling companions made the Shaman's acceptance of us possible and this flower on my arm sealed the deal. We all swore an oath to commit no acts of violence on their sacred day. Hinu, DEATH THAT COMES FROM THE DARKNESS OF THE JUNGLE, was assigned to take care of and protect us during out time here. We need to ask the spirit of the Monkey Orchid to approve of us to create an alliance between us and the tribe of Throal so that the orchid would regain their astral presence and be able to have healing properties again.

Arriving at a ring of mushrooms with a gateway and a ladder leading into the spirit realm, we were told by Hinu that we needed to go to the Monkey Orchid Spirits and show our graceful strength without causing too much harm. Ascending the ladder and following a path lead us to the pool of the Monkey Orchid spirits. The group of us tried to show our strength without causing too much harm and eventually the Elementalist succeeded in proving that we were strong and know how to apply appropriate force. The Elder Monkey Spirit encased me in vines and communicated with my mind to let me know that an alliance was formed and that it was temporary and that Throal needed to prove itself worthy. The astral flower on my arm changes color proving this alliance is real. I fear my left arm may be a pattern item of Jaspree's.

Upon leaving the spirit realm we saw Hinu had stood guard over the entrance for at least 10 days without leaving his post of eating. THe Shaman gave us Orchid Bulbs, Kong Poop, and instructions.

DO NOT HARVEST THE FIRST GENERATION OF ORCHIDS EVER! These are sacred and need to be cared for. The second and third generations can be harvested for the ingredients we need and generations of orchids after than can be harvested as well. I have made sure to pass this information on to Gardener Moss.

The trip back was long and uneventful. I am happy to be home.

kaetaur

Post by kaetaur » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:28 am

River City Ransom

2000 LP 413(-212.5) Silver 5 TIPs Journal 100 LP 103.25 SP

half price Kelix's Antidote from Dubhan 62.5SP
half price Healing Potion from Dubhan 150 SP

First Circle Discipline Talent: Wilderness Survival (3) - (4) 500
Second Circle Talent: Stealthy Stride (3) - (4) 500
Second Circle Talent Option: Disarm Trap (3) - (4) 500
Third Circle Talent: Avoid Blow (3) - (4) 500

kaetaur

Post by kaetaur » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:48 pm

The Rabbits of Kaermalot

1/2 price circle training from Taras

2000 lp, 413(-250) sp, 5 TIPs Journal: 100 lp, 103.3 sp

Free Talent: Navigation (3) - (4)
First Circle Discipline Talent: Tracking (3) - (4) 500LP
Fourth Circle Talent: Danger Sense (0) - (4) 1100 LP
Fourth Circle Talent: Lock Picking (0) - (3) 600 LP

Rambler’s wraps

Maximum Threads: 2
Mystic Defense: 12
Legend Point Cost: Journeyman

A collection of various leathers and plant fibres bound together in a hand wrap. While there are many visible parts, none of them fray or break, the wraps are as smooth to the touch as a finely cured leather. The multitude of layers form a story of how these were built up over time.

Thread Rank One
Key Knowledge: The owner must learn the item’s Name.
Effect: Up to Thread Rank times per day, the wearer may purify up to 1 gallon of water.

Thread Rank Two
Effect: Grants the wearer + 1 rank bonus to Wilderness Survival

Thread Rank Three
Key Knowledge: Learn the type of hide first used in the wraps. (Broccha hide)
Effect: Up to Thread Rank times per day the wearer may Heat Food as per the Elementalist spell on a single meal. This requires no Test and always achieves a Single success.

Thread Rank Four
Effect: Grants the wearer + 1 rank bonus to Awareness

Thread Rank Five
Key Knowledge: Must learn the type of plant first used to both tan the hides and bind the wraps (Wattles)
Effect: Once per day, the wearer may spend 1 strain per participant to perform a Heroes Feast as per the Shaman spell. The participants must tell stories of where they have travelled and what amazing things they have seen. The spell will grant a recovery at +2 per participant.

Thread Rank Six
Effect: The wearer gains +2 Perception.
Last edited by kaetaur on Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kaetaur

Post by kaetaur » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:11 pm

Mines of Death:

Arphen: 2200 LP, 112.5 SP, 3 TIPs,
1/2 price small Light Quartz
1/2 price living Crystal worth 150 SP
Qwillam Item History for 3 ranks costing 150SP

600 Silver Pieces to research Rambler’s wraps Rank 1 and 3.

First Circle Discipline Talent: Awareness (5) (800)
First Circle Talent Option: Missile Weapons (5) (800)
Third Circle Talent: Avoid Blow (5) (800)

kaetaur

Post by kaetaur » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:40 pm

2200 LP, 375 SP, 3 TIPs
Journal: 110 LP, 93.8 SP