Dancer Commanders

Post by Anoush » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:28 pm

Dance Commanders
GM: verse86
Date: 2021/02/11
Difficulty: 8H

Bloodbeat’s Journal:
Spoiler:
I was visiting my home in Syrtis when A’horangi approached me. She’d been contacted by authorities to take on a mission that was both investigative and diplomatic. Two teachers from the K’Tenshin war college had gone missing. And K’Tenshin had requested help in locating them from Syrtis. Will wonders never cease!

It’s unheard of K’Tenshin to ask for help, they’re too proud. While there was no open animosity between them and the other arapagoi, such cooperation was extremely rare. So, when my sister called, I readily agreed. Not only was the thought of learning more about the K’Tenshin — first hand — appealing, blood is thicker than water, so they say.

A’horangi brought in three other adepts, ones that I already knew and trusted: Azurea (troll Shadow and Elementalist), Elisen (windling Cavalryman and Troubadour), and Lazulin (troll Raider and Sun Herald). We made sure to bring formal clothing and some gifts, small things. K’Tenshin were known for being more formal, more serious, more military than other t’skrang, so we wanted to avoid insulting them.

So off we went, on a long riverboat journey down the Serpent, past Lake Ban, to the K’Tenshin War College. The journey was about two weeks long, but uneventful. Being on the river was relaxing and we spent the time discussing what we knew about the K’Tenshin, which was much too little.

Once we arrived at the college, we were greeted pleasantly and taken to the proctor of the War College, M’Rain. He was prideful, and not happy to be asking for help. But we could tell that he felt he had to do what was best for the college. He explained the situation.

About three weeks ago by then, two college instructors had disappeared in the night. The first that the college knew of their disappearance was when their students reported the instructors had not appeared for class. The instructors were W’Stat and I’Jacloi; they were a mated pair. The two both taught fighting styles at the college, but different ones. When the staff went to their rooms, they found a disarray, clothes and other belongings strewn about. They’d obviously left in a hurry. Yet, there were no obvious signs of violence. A boatman reported that he’d seen the pair early that morning, with a third unrecognized figure, leaving on a small boat, heading west on the Serpent.

The pair hadn’t left the college in years, so for them to up and leave with no notice was shocking, out of character. We investigated their rooms. Yes, they were in disarray. Among the disarray, we found no weapons, so the pair must’ve left armed. Some of their clothing was missing, perhaps enough for a week. We spend a couple of hours searching through every nook and cranny in that apartment. Elisen finally turned up a drawing of three t’skrang. College officials confirmed that two of the figures were W’Stat and I’Jacloi, but she did not recognize the third. The three were roughly the same age, but the third, unknown t’skrang wasn’t dressed as a warrior or instructor. From his clothing we surmised he was a merchant, or someone in business like that. The artist who signed it was local, Named J’Son. We also found a small wooden token, about the size of a silver piece, with the Name Farram carved into it. We learned that Farram was a trading town about a week west of the college along the Serpent, just where the Iontos River diverted south.

We talked to JSon, the local artist. The drawing had been made about four years ago, while the locals were still resident in the kaer. J’Son said that the third figure was Named K’Rok. He had been a student at the college, but didn’t graduate; along the way, he realized that he wasn’t cut out to be a Tail Dancer.

We boarded a ship and headed west to Farram. About three days into the journey, we felt and heard a loud thud on the side of the boat. Looking around, we saw a serpent-like creature rise up out of the water, and one of its two heads grabbed a crewman and swallowed him whole! It turned out that the creatures were ufghanti, some larger and meaner than the others, but all were tough to kill. They spat poison at anyone within range and their two heads gave them a huge advantage in melee. Several of us were poisoned, myself included, but between having Kelia’s Antidote on hand, and Azurea’s wonderful healing abilities, we recovered.

There were no more problems reaching Farram and showed some locals the token. They told us that the token was from a festival held in Farram a couple of years ago. Revelers had bought them to participate in the games.

Showing the drawing around Farram got a strange reaction. Many people were apprehensive, worried, protective, when they saw the sketch. Most were unwilling to say anything. One brave soul muttered that we should talk to the town leader. A’Horangi asked, “Do you mean the mayor?” The villager scoffed, “No, more like boss. Go to the big tavern down the street,” and hurried away.

So we visited the tavern. As we approached, the area became too still, too quiet. Looking around, we noticed one person watching from a nearby rooftop, and another scampering away across other roofs. They knew we were coming.

Inside, we found not just the town boss — a thug Named V’Korn — but W’Stat and I’Jacloi! V’Korn was smug, sure of himself. We asked why the two instructors were here when they had a contract to work at the college. V’Korn’s answer wasn’t clear, but he implied that they were here to take care of a debt. Besides V’Korn there were about a dozen other thugs — melee types and archers — in the room. Elisen distracted them all, talking about wanting to sign on with V’Korn, how he’d be better at the job than they were. This gave the rest of us time and cover to scan the room for details. A’Horangi noticed one doorway that most people in the room kept glancing at, over and over again. Lifesight located two t’skrang in the basement. One was injured and on the ground, while the other was healthy and stood over the first one.

Our conclusion was that the injured t’skrang must have been K’Rok and that W’Stat and I’Jacloi were here to prevent V’Korn from killing him. Azurea bonded with the earth and identified a coal chute at the back of the tavern that could be used for a stealthy entrance.

We went to a hotel, rested a while. Then in the wee hours, Azurea crept out stealthily enhanced, using LIfesight, and snuck into the tavern’s basement. Meanwhile, Elisen went to the tavern’s front door and loudly sang and entertained V’Korn’s gang to distract them. Azurea found what we’d expected, and eliminated the guard, unshackled K’Rok and returned to the hotel with him. Fearing that the guards would notice that K’Rok was gone, we left K’Rok at the hotel while the rest of us returned to the tavern, by the front door.

K’Rok had given us a bit of information that only he and the two instructors would know, about their lack of prowess at a simple t’skrang game. So, A’Horangi started the conversation with V’Korn with this comment and a significant look at the two instructors. That got the point across. V’Korn realized something was wrong, and melee began. Before we could blink, I’Jacloi had drawn her sword and cleaved V’Korn in two. After an almost hesitant defense, the remaining thugs surrendered. Lazulin killed about half, while A’Horangi knocked out the rest, letting them survive long enough for jail.

During the brief fight, we noticed how W’Stat and I’Jacloi fought in unison, even though they used different styles. Truly a mated pair.

Afterwards, they confirmed our surmise that V’Korn had taken K’Rok captive and that their long-standing and close friendship with him demanded that they do whatever V’Korn demanded to keep him safe. The three t’skrang returned with us to the War College. M’Rain was happy to have his instructors back. At first, he was angry that they’d gone off in spite of their commitment to the college, but we framed the situation as a matter of loyalty and honor, and we expect that W’Stat and I’Jacloi will retain their standing, or even gain some, at the college.

A’Horangi stayed in K’Tenshin to study Tail Dancing at the college, while the rest of us took the next riverboat back north to Syrtis.
Advancement:
Spoiler:
Previous Totals
LP 435
Lifetime LP: 132,635
SP 332.3
Lifetime SP: 10,555.5
TIPs 14
Lifetime TIPs: 62

Awards
(Including Journal)
LP 29,400 [28,000 + 5%]
SP 1,687.5 [1,350 + 25%]
TIPs 5
14 days of Down-time

Available
LP 30,635
SP 2019.8
TIPs 19

Items used:
Kelia’s Antidote

Spends
LP

Forge Weapon, rank 5: 1,300
Item History, rank 5: 1,300
Awareness, rank 5: 1,300
Fireblood, rank 5: 1,300
Wound Balance, rank 5: 1,300
Conversation, rank 3 to 5: 2,100

Forge Armor, rank 0 to 4: 2,900
Resist Taunt, rank 0 to 4: 2,900

Willforce, rank 8: 5,500
Steel Thought, rank 8: 3,400
Lifesight, rank 4 to 7: 7,800

Remaining Bank: 535 LP

SP

Training for 5th Circle Weaponsmith: 800
Kelia’s Antidote: 125

Remaining Bank: 1,094.8 SP

TIPs
0 used
Remaining Bank: 19 TIPs

Down-time
3 days Increase Strength to 10 [1 day spent previously] [Cooldown until March 6]
5 days Training for 5th Circle Weaponsmith

6 days remaining

Anoush

Paper Chase

Post by Anoush » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Paper Chase
GM: shokunin
Date: 2021/02/18
Difficulty: 7H

Bloodbeat’s Journal:
Spoiler:
Juniper (Shadow and Questor of Lochost) approached me one day, out of the blue. He reminded me about an adventure we’d participated in a few months ago, where we took down a slave camp at a mining operation. We referred to it as
The Chains We Forge.

When searching the slavers’ camp, we had found notebooks and journals and ledgers, which Juniper quickly grabbed up. He hadn’t been idle. Over the last few months, Juniper had been studying the books. At first, the books had seemed written by a madman: words that made no sense, cryptic phrases, random symbols and numbers. Then he realized that the books were in code, and started to make sense of them. He thought he had identified a location that was part of the slaving operation. This location was in Bartertown, in an area considered bad, even by Bartertown standards. The location was reached by following a series of directions (e.g., turn left at the corner, proceed 100 paces), but Juniper could tell that the place was close by. He was collecting a group of adventurers to root out the slavers. So we arranged to meet the next day at a well-known kebab stand near the gates of Throal.

When I arrived at the kebab stand Juniper was already there buying enough kebabs for a half dozen Name-givers. Good thing, too. Shortly we were joined by the others that Juniper had recruited: Elisen (windling Cavalryman and Troubadour) along with his trusty mounts, Lazulin (troll Raider and Sun Herald), and Vralino (ork Swordmaster and Elementalist). As we ate, Juniper explained where we were going.

Then we proceeded into the slums of Bartertown. Frankly, I’d never been to this part of Bartertown before, and the conditions appalled even me. Eventually, the directions led us to an area of tight, narrow pathways, barely enough room for us to get through. Finally, Elisen’s dyre couldn’t fit. He managed to turn the mount around — and in the process knocked down a couple of ramshackle structures — and then ordered it to return to the gates and wait there.

Once we knew we were close to our destination — a block away — we began taking precautions. I cast Shadow Meld on everyone and moved unnoticed along the narrow pathway. Our destination was a particularly bleak looking shack, perhaps 15x20 yards in size, with a barely-there thatch roof. It was nestled up close to the Throal Mountains, in some very rocky terrain.

I used Lifesight and while I saw a lot of people in the area, there was no one inside the shack. Astrally, the area was Open, but with a lingering feeling of terror and despondency, sprinkled with a glimmer of hope.

We stealthily moved into an alleyway bordering the shack’s side wall. Using Viewpoint, we could see a dark room, with the occasional shaft of light. The room was very dusty, with piles of blankets and straw on the floor, a single cupboard, a dwarf-sized table and chairs, and a bucket.

Juniper walked openly to the front door of the shack, as if he owned it, and tried the latch. It was locked, mechanically. The door just wouldn’t budge. So I used Step Through Shadows to enter the room. I was immediately assaulted by a truly appalling intense smell: urine, spoilt food, and things even more putrid. As a nethermancer, I’m accustomed to strange smells, but this was worse than any failed experiment I’d ever participated in. I fumbled my way to the front door, and slid the latch open. It moved easily, without any creaks or groans, apparently well-oiled. Unlike most doors I’ve seen, it didn’t swing open on the hinges. I had to gently pull it open. With but a nudge, it swung silently open, well-oiled and well-balanced. A strange thing to see in the slums of Bartertown. The rest of the group piled into the room and we closed and latched the door behind us.

We searched the room for clues. Apart from debris, there wasn’t much. Of most interest was the cupboard. it was very, very heavy and very well built. We all assumed there must be a secret door behind or under it. But we looked and looked and found nothing. Studying the rest of the room, we realized that this shack had been renovated from the inside. From the outside, it appeared to be a shack, ready to fall down in a slight breeze. Inside, it was obviously well-built, with solid walls, floor and roof. The roof was solid wood, not the thatch we’d seen outside. I began prying up the floorboards, and found rough stone as would be normal here.

Finally we all got around the cupboard and together heaved mightily, and it toppled. Underneath, we did find a dark hole, just wide enough for Lazulin, the largest of us, to pass through. The sides of the hole were chipped rock, and we could tell it widened a ways below.

Lazulin entered first, head first, and the rest of us followed. Someone had spent a lot of time crafting this tunnel, really a mine shaft now that we studied it up close. The mountains of Throal were riddled with mine tunnels, so we shouldn’t have been surprised. Eventually, we found a ladder on one side of the hole, which helped our progress, and we reached the bottom which ended in a worked cavern.

Vralino began exploring, and suddenly knew, just knew, there was danger here! As she realized this, her foot just barely nudged a large bear (really Name-giver) trap on the floor, and it snapped shut resoundingly. There were several such traps scattered about on the floor, but now that we knew they were they, we could avoid them.

On the left, the cavern opened up into a tunnel, while on the right was a solid wall. Against the wall, we saw a statue of what could only be Dis, a woman holden chains and a crown. Then the statue moved and attacked and at the same time we heard a metal clattering come from the other side. The noise turned out to be from the claw of a group of human-sized cave crabs as they scuttled towards us. First, we took down the “Goddess”, but not before Vralino was unconscious on the floor. Then we took care of the crabs.

We brought Vralino back to consciousness and then cautiously explored the cave. Following a tunnel, we found about 30 Name-givers, of a variety of races. They were huddled in one corner of a cavern, all dressed in sackcloth, but without shackles, staring timidly at us. Juniper talked to them and convinced them that we weren’t associated with “them,” the slavers who’d brought them here. Eventually, we learned that their captors brought food down every few days, warning them not to eat it all at once. Some of the slaves had been here for quite some time, while others were newcomers; other slaves had come and gone, too.

Juniper convinced them to follow us up out of the cave. The slaves were strangely placid, but also had an aura of despondency, as if nothing mattered any more. Upon reflection, we concluded that this must have been due to the influence of Dis and her questors. Juniper used his Resist Influence questor ability on one of them, and it worked. That slave — a young man — was helpful in guiding the others to safety. He also reported that whatever the slavers had done to them, it had sapped his will, made him not care what happened, and not want to do anything himself.

Eventually, our group including the slaves reached the shack. We heard a tap on the door in a peculiar rhythm. Could that have been some kind of code? We quietly ignored it and whoever it was left. At that point, we opened the door and looked around. We identified a dwarf on a goat-drawn night-soil collection cart that had probably done the knocking. We followed the cart to a barn, and then the dwarf into a tavern.

Meanwhile, we freed the slaves, brought them to the temple of Garlen and Lochost to return to their senses. Juniper performed Resist Influence on as many as he could, and returned the next day to finish the task.

Elisen approached the night-soil collector and noticed that the dwarf was dressed too well for the area. The dwarf was Named Fofraeck Leadriver, and now that his work was finished, was busy getting drunk. Elisen chatted to him and bought them both drinks, so much so that Fofraeck was suspicious, asking “Why’re you so friendly?” Elisen sang some soothing songs and Fofraeck’s suspicion subsided.

Gradually, Elisen learned that Fofraeck had a usual daily route. Each day he stopped at a couple of places, including the shack and knocked. Sometimes someone would answer, but mostly not. Each morning there’d be a note on his cart telling him where to stop that day, and he’d get paid well for doing so. If there was no note, he just made his usual collection route. The notes gave him directions much like the journal had been written, as turn-by-turn directions, not with simple addresses.

That day’s note had also had Fofraeck stop at a villa, out in the farming district. We followed those directions and found the estate ourselves. Using heraldry, Elisen recognized the villa as belonging to a known Throalic noble, one who was not a supporter of Varulus III. The villa was the estate of Dwolgret Woldbuckle, who was next in line to the Throalic throne if Varulus’ line failed.

On the outskirts of the estate, we stopped one of the farm workers and learned that the master lived in the great house, which we could see in the distance. But the master wasn’t present at that point. We did a bit more scouting, but realized we needed more information, so we returned to Throal.

We talked to Fofraeck again and learned the special knock that he used. Fofraeck caught on quickly that we were trying to gain knowledge and entry to the estate, and he was willing to help. So the following day we aaccompanied Fofraeck’s cart and headed to the estate. Since the cart’s presence was normal, no one challenged us on the estate, and we went up to the back door, the servants’ entrance. In the villa, only one chimney was smoking, and using Lifesight I learned that there were only seven people in the house, all in the servants’ quarters.

We knocked on the door with Fofraeck’s special knock and an armored man answered. Seeing us he yelled, “Tricked,” and raced back into the house. Juniper pushed the door in and we followed. Inside, the servants attacked us and we responded in kind. One of them yelled out, “Burn it all!”, which we took to meant that they were going to burn all the records of their activities. We killed some of them, but the rest ran off.

We rescued some papers from the flames and added them to our collection. One of these papers contained an exhortation to the questor of Dis, demanding greater discretion, noting that certain disappearances had been noticed. A second letter was address to the Warlord, demanding to know why the costs were so high and why the timetable of operations had moved out. Obviously, more study was needed to determine where to go next. Although we’d damaged their slaving operation, it was still in business.
Advancement:
Spoiler:
Previous Totals
LP 535
Lifetime LP: 162,035
SP 1,094.8
Lifetime SP: 12,243
TIPs 19
Lifetime TIPs: 67

Awards
(Including Journal)
LP 21,000 [20,000 + 5%]
SP 1,687.5 [1,163 + 25%]
TIPs 5
14 days of Down-time

Available
LP 21,535
SP 2,548.6
TIPs 24

Items used:
None

Spends
LP

Astral Sight, rank 8: 3,400
Lifesight, rank 8: 5,500
Summon, rank 8: 5,500
Dispel Magic, rank 7: 2,100
Hold Thread, rank 0 to 4: 1,800
Research, rank 0 to 2: 500

Forge Armor, rank 5: 2,100

Netherblade: 0 (free with circle training)

Blood Curdling Tales, rank 1 to 2: 300 [5 days more]

Remaining Bank: 335 LP

SP

Train for Nethermancer 8th Circle: 2,000
Training for Blood Curdling Tales skill, rank 2: 40
Light Crystal pendant with cover: 75

Remaining Bank: 433.6 SP

TIPs
18 Spent to request an Amulet that expedites Summoning
Remaining Bank: 6 TIPs

Down-time
5 days Nethermancer 8th Circle Training
9 days Blood Curdling Tales Skill Training (5 days more needed)
0 days remaining

Anoush

War Pigs

Post by Anoush » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:48 pm

War Pigs
GM: verse86
Date: 2021/03/11
Difficulty: 8M

Bloodbeat’s Journal:
Spoiler:
Juniper had another lead on the slavers. This time, it was a result of puzzling out the partially burned papers that we’d found at the estate of Dwolgret Woldbuckle. He gathered together our usual group, including Elisen (windling cavalryman and troubadour), Lazulin (troll raider and sun herald), Vralino (ork swordmaster and elementalist), and me.

I’ve already explained about Woldbuckle earlier in this Journal, here. This time, the papers led him to believe that the slavers, led by Woldbuckle, were responsible for a number of attacks on caravans and merchant ships. All the attacks were happening near Sosonopa. We confirmed this with local reports of banditry. I even talked to my contact at the Syrtis embassy, who confirmed that there’d been a series of attacks over the last few months.

In spite of our misgivings that we’d be called in to investigate yet another murder in Sosonopa, we made plans to travel there. But this time we wanted to be noticed. We bought trade good, including some cheap ordinary quartz pieces, and a few small light crystals. We packed everything up into a couple of crates with enough cracks between the slats for the curious to peek in and speculate that the crates contained lots of light crystals, or maybe some even more precious.

We tagged along with a caravan heading from Throal to Sosonopa. At every stop, Juniper and Elisen did their best to let everyone know that we were carrying valuable goods, but that it was so secret that they shouldn’t breathe a word of it. Well, of course, they did, and then some. But that was the plan. We wanted to be noticed so that the bandits — the slavers — attacked us and we’d have a chance to defeat them and maybe even follow them to their hide-out.

We began to hear rumors of someone amassing an army, somewhere north of the Serpent River. For each attack, they’d deploy up to about 20 men in order to overwhelm their target. Ishkarat was blaming Syrtis for the attacks on their ships, and vice versa. We figured that the bandits must have a spotter in Sosonopa; it was the logical place.

Once in Sosonopa, we did suddenly hear a woman cry out, “Murder!”, but we calmly walked away in the opposite direction. We had bigger fish to fry.

More importantly, we caught sight of a man who was trying to look inconspicuous, but it was obvious that he was watching us. Juniper backtracked and followed the tail all the way to our inn. At that point, the tail veered off and headed to the river.

At the inn that evening, Juniper and Elisen talked up our plans to sell living crystal at a community in the Scytha Mountains. It seemed thin and vague to me, but the locals lapped it up. Apparently, murders weren’t enough excitement for Sosonopa.

The next day, we crossed the Serpent by ferry and meandered through the hills. We were rewarded by an attempted ambush from a couple of archers and a few thugs. We managed to defeat them with two still alive to question. This group was hoping to attack us, take the goods and present them to Acufru, the bandit leader, to get into his good graces. They gave us the location of Acufru’s lair, which was west of us, near Blood Wood and north of the Serpent River. They also told us that Acufru used two weapons.

We found Acufru’s lair and surveilled it for a day. It was a fort, with a high wall with archers atop it, and several buildings inside. At any given time we saw at most 10 people, including the archers on the wall. We did note Willow — the illusionist and questor of Dis who we’d fought at a mining operation not too long ago. We saw her moving from one building to another, and then appear to do paperwork of some kind.

There was a portal of some kind in one of the buildings. We saw groups of people enter the building, but then never come back out. Even checking with Lifesight, we couldn’t find those people again. So they must have left through some magical means. We speculated that Willow had set up more of her magical doors.

We planned the attack. I brought up Friendly Darkness to give my allies a buff and some cover, and then snuck into the gate entrance. Once Elisen attacked, we all reacted. I began casting Foul Vapors, and moved into position to damage as many enemy as I could. But those archers were good! Even in the darkness, they hit me a couple of times. Then more of the close-combat fighters arrived and surrounded us. If it wasn’t for Vralino taking the hit for me — several times — I’d be dead, again.

But we did prevail, killed the slavers and saved about half the slaves. Some had already been sent away via portal, and others were sent into the Foul Vapors on purpose. Even though I dispelled it, I wasn’t fast enough to save them all.

Juniper found more papers in Willow’s office. So I expect we’ll be tracking down more slavers before too long.
Advancement:
Spoiler:
Previous Totals
LP 435
Lifetime LP: 183,035
SP 473.6
Lifetime SP: 13,696.8
TIPs 6
Lifetime TIPs: 72

Awards
(Including Journal)
LP 19,950 [19,000 + 5%]
SP 1,125 [900 + 25%]
TIPs 3
21 days of Down-time (previous game 2/24/2021)

Available
LP 20,385
SP 1,598.6
TIPs 9

Items used:
None

Spends
LP

Thread Weaving Rank 9: 5,500
Enhanced Matrix E Rank 3 to 6: 4,200
Hold Thread Rank 4: 1,300

Forge Armor Rank 5 to 7: 5,500

Weave Ranks 3 and 4 Threads to S-Dial: 1,300
Weave Thread Rank 5 to Enhanced Matrix Object D: 1300

Increase Toughness to 15: 800

Remaining Bank: 985 LP

SP

Item History for S-Dial 2nd Key Knowledge [self]: 0
Research for S-Dial 2nd Key Knowledge [self]: 0

Increase Toughness to 15: 360

Forge Hide Armor to +7: 0

Remaining Bank: 1,238.6 SP

TIPs
None spent
Remaining Bank: 9 TIPs

Down-time
7 days Forge Hide Armor to +7
[in parallel] 7 days 2nd Item History [self] on S-Dial
6 days Increase Toughness to 15
[in parallel] 7 days 3rd Item History [self] on S-Dial
7 days 2nd and 3rd Research [self] on S-Dial

1 day remaining
Last edited by Anoush on Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Anoush

Some Like It Hot

Post by Anoush » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:05 am

Some Like It Hot
GM: dvarim
Date: 2021/03/13
Difficulty: 9H

Bloodbeat’s Journal:
Spoiler:
Azurea was looking for people to accompany her to Death’s Sea. She was vague about the reason, but finally let on that her armor, Named Death’s Warm Embrace, needed a deed to be done and that it had to be done in Death’s Sea. More specifically, Azurea had to sacrifice something of value to her at the Widow Forge. That piqued my curiosity.

The Widow Forge was a mythical place in Death’s Sea where Death’s wives lived. The wives revered Death. They were significant figures in some of the cults that believed that Death was the thirteenth Passion, the Passion of Mercy. Death’s third wife, Ehlona, had crafted Azurea’s armor.

In spite of the apocryphal nature of all this, Azurea had done a lot of research and found the location of the Widow Forge [hex 26,33]. Death’s Sea was a sea of molten lava, constantly boiling. But there were cool patches in it, which formed ephemeral islands that lasted an hour, a day, a week, and then disappeared into the lava.

So off we went: Azurea (troll shadow and purifier), Lazulin (troll raider and sun herald), Thorkell (weaponmaster, warrior and questor of Upandal), Zivilyn (windling multi-disciplined magus), and me.

We booked passage on an airship to Travar. Once there, we began looking for transport into Death’s Sea. We had two general choices. First, fire miners based in Travar, or second, Scavian river sailors who used stone barges.

Zivilyn had contacts with the former, so we took that option, and began asking around the markets. We found a group of fire miners quickly enough, with the company Name: Some Like It Hot. They mined True Fire aboard airships, outfitted to survive the intense heat. At first they were reluctant to take some tourists into Death’s Sea. But once we mentioned that we had the location of the Widow Forge they were ready to go. They even gave us a break on the price since actually going to the Widow Forge would give them bragging rights.

We collected fire-resistant gear, but declined the popular blood ink tattoos. Then we boarded the airship, Named The Power Station. Watching the molten lava beneath it was mesmerizing. At night, it didn’t look like lava, but rather more as a sea of light, slowly surging back and forth. We saw fire eagles soaring through the sky, and ember scaled fish leaping up out of the lava, then back down.

After two days of searching, spiraling and circling, we found the Widow Forge. It was a small island, an actual island made of burned, craggy rock. Most of the group climbed down carefully. I begged Zivilyn for Metal Wings, and he obliged. The thought of falling into molten lava was a fate too terrible to contemplate.

The island was split roughly in two, the two halves separated by a canyon of magma. We saw immense fish leaping through the magma, 2 yards long at least. And amazingly, we saw a sword floating in the magma, dipping in and out of the flow. At one point, the canyon narrowed enough that we could leap over it. On the other side of the canyon, we saw a few espagra sunning on the rocks, but they left us alone. An ancient stone bridge connected the island to another, much smaller islet nearby. The air was acrid and sulfurous; breathing hurt. Ziv had put Air Armor and Resist Fire on everyone. Without those spells, we would’ve really been hurting.

As we looking around us, we noticed eyes in the magma, watching us! Then suddenly, the eyes, and a large body of magma, leaped out of the canyon and attacked! And the beast had the floating sword sticking out of its back the whole time. All the espagra fluttered away in terror. It was a tough and hot battle. The beast’s touch even destroyed Thorkell’s armor. Later, we identified the creature as a Magma Beast.

We decided to spend a few hours resting and repairing Thorkell’s armor. He set up a temporary forge — it was certainly hot enough — and between the two of us we fixed it in about four hours. That gave us all time to recovery somewhat from the battle, too.

The sword was pre-Scourge in style and material. A truly ancient sword of the style favored in old Ustrect, a troll sword made from an ancient steel alloy, not the alloy in modern use. The leather grip had indentations in it, as if it had been wielded recently, very recently.

As we forged Thorkell’s armor, Azurea scouted the island and found three dead, smoldering bodies: a dwarf, a troll and an elf. They had all been killed by fire. There was also a dead espagra, killed with bladed weapons and partially eaten by the local wildlife. Each of the Name-giver bodies bore identifying tokens and Thread Items, so she gathered these as well.

Once our rest was done, we began crossing the bridge, which spanned the gap, but only about 2 yards above the lava. Below we saw swimming salamanders having a great day. Then we saw more dead Name-giver bodies on the bridge: a windling, an obsidiman and a dwarf, plus three more that we thought were female, but couldn’t make out the details at a distance.

As we approached, the three indistinct bodies stood up and began talking to Azurea, addressing her directly. These were Death’s Wives, the Fire Widows. I could tell that they were powerful ally spirits. One of the wives inspected Azurea’s armor closely, running her fingers along the edges and patterns, circling around Azurea as she did so. She finally said, “I haven’t seen this armor for a very long time.” Ah ha! We surmised that this must have been Ehlona, Death’s third wife.

Azurea asked for passage across the bridge and Ehlona demanded that Azurea swear that she would sacrifice something of value. Since that’s what Azurea came there to do, she agreed readily. Then one of the wives said something surprising, “You are not the first to come here today.” Apparently, another group — the dead Name-givers — had come there that same day as well, but were unwilling to make the promise. So the wives killed them.

Finally, one of the wives gave us a warning, “There is a fourth, like us, but not like us. The Widow Scorned. She broke trust, reneged on her arrangement with Death, and now invades this place to do what should not be done.” We then knew that we’d face a Fire Widow at the Forge itself. Azurea asked for advice on how to defeat her. In response, the wives offered us a blessing, because we had not asked for one, just for advice. Magic fire was added to my comrades’ weapons and Ziv and my spells were boosted.

We continued across the bridge and quickly found the actual forge. In it was a Widow, appearing much like the other three, along with three consorts, two male and one female. Ziv and one of the consorts paired off, exchanging attacks. Thorkell and Lazulin faced off with the other two consorts, while Azurea went after the Widow. I helped Thorkell by giving that consort a lot of Pain and wounds. Then a strange thing happened: Azurea and the Widow just switched places, instantly. They kept attacking each other, but in the reverse positions. Then we all saw the Widow kill Azurea with a couple of well-placed blows. I couldn’t believe my eyes! So, I studied both of them with Astral Sight and realized with great relief that the Widow was dead, not Azurea. Somehow, the Widow must’ve used illusionist magic to change appearances with Azurea. About that time, Thorkell and Lazulin finished off their consorts, while the one fighting Zivilyn exclaimed, “There’s no reason to live,” and leaped off the edge into the molten lava of Death’s Sea. Quickly, the bodies of the Widow and Azurea returned to their normal appearances, and the bodies of the other two consorts dissolved.

Now Azurea studied the forge itself, noticing the black iron anvil and the forge itself, fired with heat from Death’s Sea. As we watched, we saw eyes appear in the anvil and then the imprints of hands. I could tell that there were many spirits bound inside the anvil. What a remarkable creation!

Azurea removed an axe from her pack, offered a prayer of gratitude to it, and reverently put it in the forge. The wooden handle was destroyed in an instant, while the metal head took longer. But it was gone in moments all told. Afterward, I asked Azurea why the axe meant so much to her, but all she did was look at me blankly, “What axe?” Asking Thorkell the question later on, he told me that the axe had belonged a now-dead long-time companion and trusted friend of Azurea’s, Named Ursal.

I tried to study the anvil in the short time that we had left in the Widow Forge, but all I could tell was that it was made of no known metal and that some sort of spiritual geometry and nethermantic magic had joined to form the forge in some vastly incomprehensible fashion, and suddenly I had a splitting headache. For a long time afterwards, even the thought of trying to unravel the anvil’s mysteries made me cringe.

We returned across the bridge and Thorkell asked the Wives if he could return to the Forge. They agreed, but only if he sacrificed something important to him as payment. He had to think about that offer long and hard.

Ehlona was very pleased with Azurea, and then claimed her as a Sister, implying that when Azurea died she would come to the Widow Forge to be one of Death’s wives. Azurea shivered at the thought, but it seemed appealing and appropriate to me. All three Wives kissed Azurea on the cheek, and then disappeared. The forge and the bridge were littered with seemingly powerful Thread Items, but I’m not sure that any of us even picked one up.

We returned to the larger island, and shortly the airship, The Power Station, returned to retrieve us. The crew was eager to hear our stories, and no doubt retell them in the taverns of Travar.
Advancement:
Spoiler:
Previous Totals
LP 385
Lifetime LP: 202,985
SP 1,238.6
Lifetime SP: 14,821.8
TIPs 9
Lifetime TIPs: 75

Awards
(Including Journal)
LP 60,900 [58,000 + 5%]
SP 1,875 [1,500 + 25%]
TIPs 5
14 days of Down-time

Available
LP 61,885
SP 3,113.6
TIPs 14

Items used:
None

Spends
LP

Avoid Blow 9: 5,500
Hold Thread 4 to 5: 1,300
Spellcasting 9: 5,500
Spirit Talk 4 to 7: 4,200
Willforce 9: 8,900

Astral Strain Knack: 300
Unsettle Knack: 200

Awareness 6: 2,100
Danger Sense 3 to 6: 4,200
Fireblood 6: 2,100
Forge Weapon 6: 2,100
Item History 6: 2,100
Resist Taunt 4 to 6: 3,400
Wound Balance 6: 2,100

Temper Flesh 0 to 6: 8,400
Fire Heal 0 to 5: 5,000

Weave Rank 5 & 6 Threads to S-Dial: 3,400
Weave Rank 3 Thread to Enhanced Spell Matrix G: 500

Remaining Bank: 585 LP

SP

Weaponsmith Circle 6 Training: 1,000

Astral Strain Knack: 150
Unsettle Knack: 100

Tread Lightly Boots: 200

Forge Hide Armor to +8: 200 [Thorkell, half-price]

Remaining Bank: 1,463.6 SP

TIPs
None spent
Remaining Bank: 14 TIPs

Down-time
4 days Forge Hide Armor to +8 [Thorkell, Fast Forging]
5 days Train for 6th Circle Weaponsmith
2 days Learn Unsettle knack
3 days Learn Astral Strain knack

0 days remaining

Anoush

To Grandmother's Grave We Go

Post by Anoush » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:40 pm

To Grandmother's Grave We Go
GM: dvarim
Date: 2021/03/21
Difficulty: 9M

Bloodbeat’s Journal:
Spoiler:
Out of the blue, I got a message from Vlolkir, asking to meet at the Broken Drum. When I got there, I realized that he’d invited a number of companions. The others were: La Shana (windling thief, er, security expert), Norg (troll gauntlet and air sailor) and Zivilyn (windling multi-discipline magician). He’d also reserved a jack of good ale for our group, so there were no complaints.

Vlolkir explained that he was planning an expedition into the Servos Jungle and was looking for other adepts to accompany him. The Servos could be a dangerous place, so this was a very understandable precaution. Then Vlolkir dropped an important detail into the conversation: he was going to find his great-great-many-times-over grandmother’s grave. At that point, nothing could have prevented me from joining him on this journey. All I could think was, “What a great trip this would be!”

Vlolkir’s grandmother had been the matriarch of his troll clan and had led the clan out of the Twilight Peaks to the safety of Throal just before the Scourge began and Throal closed its gates. She died and was buried somewhere in the Servos Jungle, but Vlolkir had rough information about how to locate her grave.

We collected jungle gear, including some vials of Kelia’s Antidote, and booked passage on an airship to take us to the edge of the Servos. We disembarked at what we thought was close to Grandmother’s grave, which was supposed to be close to the head waters of the Galanga River. We were looking for an ancient cairn of rocks. All the details we had were from an epic poem that Vlolkir knew by heart, Omgagh’s Fall.

Norg served as navigator in the jungle. After some study, he told us that the Galanga had changed its course over the centuries. The poem stated that “Griffons sang her spirit to its rest,” so we assumed this referred to Griffon Falls.

With this knowledge, we continued into the jungle canopy. Occasionally we came across railings that made the trail easier, more accessible. We could only wonder as to who had installed the railings, and why. After a half day of travel, we came across a shack and a pier next to a river. We surmised this was a rest stop of some kind. We found more of these rest stops, each about 20 to 30 miles apart along the river. We noticed the emblem of a dwarven alchemist and mining company, and it finally made sense. The dwarves were exploring this part of the Servos and so they’d set up the railings and the rest stops to make the jungle more accessible.

We continued following the river into the jungle, and after a few more days, the river quickened, moving faster and faster. Eventually we could hear rushing water, a waterfall. Then we heard Name-givers screaming in pain and the clash of weapons that we all recognized as battle. We rushed forward to find some hurt dwarves and t’skrang, plus a couple of dead dwarves.

Then I saw her — Grandmother. She was a magnificent ally spirit, the ghost of a troll matriarch. One of the dwarves was desperately trying to banish her, but I could tell it wouldn’t work. Vlolkir pulled a dwarf out of Grandmother’s way and confronted her, “I’m here to see you, Omgagh.” This gave Grandmother pause, and she stopped battling. Instead, she approached Vlolkir until she was just inches away, studying him, uncomfortably close, sniffing him, using all her senses, then finally pronounced, “You’re one of mine.” Even though we were a couple yards behind Vlolkir, the rest of us could feel the cold emanating from her, the cold of death and oblivion. The wounded dwarves and t’skrang ran away as fast as they could.

Vlolkir slowly began talking to his Grandmother. He explained that he wanted to find their ancestral troll moot in the Twilight Peaks. He told her about himself and his training, especially as a Horror Stalker, to demonstrate his seriousness. Grandmother seemed to accept him.

Finally, Grandmother began telling us about her clan’s journey out of the Twilight Peaks, and about herself. She had been a fierce warlord, with many husbands and consorts, taking who and what she wanted no matter what others wanted. In exchange, she had sacrificed everything, including her life, for the survival of the clan. At one point, she proclaimed: “I am everyone’s hero, Omgagh the Soulcrusher.” Later Vlolkir told us that she got the moniker Soulcrusher by breaking the hearts of her lovers; her consorts had been largely disposable. LaShana was fascinated by this story, and spent the rest of the journey talking about how she wanted to be a Soulcrusher as well.

She told Vlolkir that the moot belonged to him and his kin now. But that he’d need others to find it. She approved of Norg, even though in her words, he had the “smell of lowlands” about him. By my estimation, the rest of us were beneath her consideration.

Grandmother ordered Vlolkir to unearth her remains, along with those that had fallen with her, from a nearby rocky outcropping. The outcropping had been formed from a large number of smaller rocks, many of which had fused together over time. Norg, with a mighty blow that felt like a thunder clap, created a large crack in the fused rocks. Between then, Vlolkir and Norg tore apart the rest of the rocks until the remains were exposed. Along with the remains, we found a wealth of Thread Items, including: an ancient bronze scroll case, a heavy bronze sword with orichalcum in the hilt, a huge bow, bracers made from the shell of a fire turtle and filled with silver and lined with black espagra scales, a war girdle made of razor boar hide and rivets of true earth. A true treasure hoard!

In the scroll case was a map. We recognized some of the landmarks on it, like the Throal Mountains, the Twilight Peaks, Death’s Sea. For other places on the map, we had no reference point; these were places like the Spire of Seven Mists, the Reverse River, and the Floating Isle of Maralore. The landmark closest to our location at that point was a pair of hills next to ta river marked with a cupped hand and labeled Troll Sanctuary.

Grandmother asked Vlolkir if he knew the story of how his ancestors came to Throal. He said yes and repeated the story, verbatim, detailing a trek from the Twilight Peaks to the gates of Throal. The gist of the story was that they went through hell and despair, and that many were wounded or died. At each place of battle, the clan had to give us something of themselves. Grandmother told him that Troll Sanctuary was a shrine to Jaspree where the clan had left its injured members, rather than slow the rest of the clan on the road to Throal. She speculated that some of those trolls might have survived and continued their line, so their descendants might be there still.

Grandmother’s words weren’t always clear. At one she muttered something like “Perhaps we were only laying the seeds, and now you must collect the harvest.”

Eventually, I asked what she wanted done with her remains. She didn’t care what we did with them, saying “we’re all just dirt now.” Still we burned them all — Grandmother, the other long-dead trolls, and the dead Name-givers who’d attacked her — ritually on a funeral pyre.

One of the Name-givers who’d been battling Grandmother when we arrived was a dwarven Nethermancer Named Dogheki; he was the foolish one trying to Banish her. Dogheki told us that he now had two ambitions; first, he wanted to chronicle Grandmother’s story, and second, to make amends for attacking her. He practically begged us to let him come along with us so he could document the tale. He promised to stay out of the way. Against our better judgement, we agreed.

If the map was true to scale, the shrine to Jaspree was within the range of the Servos Jungle, to the southwest. LaShana’s navigation skills were put to a real test as she guided us, with Norg’s help. Along the way, we realized that the Servos had changed a lot since the beginning of the Scourge. Rivers and other landmarks had moved. So there was a lot of doubling-back and retracing our steps, but eventually we found the area where we were convinced the shrine would have been.

It was a strange place. We found a cliffside that had strange things moving inside it, or at least, that’s what it looked like. Next to a pleasant lake, we found many molted feathers made of something glass-like. We found the footprint of a giant ape, where the print itself was over one yard across. And we found the ruins of a shrine, ancient pre-Scourge ruins. But no sanctuary.

Zivilyn offered to perform the War Party ritual with the group to enhance us all for any upcoming battle. But the ritual wasn’t complete before we were attacked. It started when a tree next to us moved in a way that trees should never move. Later I learned that they were called Chidra. In the midst of battle, across the lake we caught sight of a primitively dressed elf. The elf was humming in a soothing way. It was a difficult battle, especially since we caught off-guard, but we prevailed.

After the chidra were dead, we approached the elf, whose first words were “You tread loudly,” in heavily accent sperethiel. The elf told us that we would be better off if we were at harmony with the forest. He was sad that we’d killed the chidra. Then he brought us to see his village elders. The walk to the village was about one hour, not far. The village itself was primitive, very in-tune with the local ecosystem, leaving as little impact on the jungle as possible. We were joined by other elves, until eventually we were effectively surrounded.

The elders were a mixed group: two elves, one ork, one obsidiman. Luckily, they spoke an understandable version of Throalic. We learned that we were their first visitors since before the Scourge. As to how they survived the Scourge, they said that the Protection of the forest was strong. Then they brought us to a group of trees all grown together, and led us beneath into a shelter that led downward into a kaer which was not just underground, but below the river. The kaer seemed to have a series of protections. First there was dense earth and stone, with strange luminescent butterflies fluttering around, then the passage led further below ground. There we found a living crystal that formed a protective dome. The only explanation they gave us for how they created the protection was “Jaspree was generous.”

They told us that some of number of trolls sheltered here during the Scourge. Some of them took shelter in the kaer, while others accepted Jaspree’s blessing of other forms and survived the Scourge in the forest. Two of the descendents of those who sheltered in the kaer were then of age to prove themselves as adepts. Their tradition was that Novice Adepts went into the jungle to find their direction or path. The two young trolls were then in the jungle doing just that, but were expected to return the following day.

When we inquired further about the trolls, the elders could provide no more details since the village recordkeeper had died recently, but peacefully. Their Hall of Records had been flooded the previous year, so no physical records remained.

We spent a pleasant night at the village, inside their kaer, admiring the colorful butterflies. The next morning, Dogheki was gone, but his pack and gear were still present. So we assumed he’d gone exploring but intended on returning. Then we learned that the two troll novices, Yaspreeta and Jashpr, had not returned. So we went looking for them. LaShana found their tracks after being told what direction they’d headed off in a couple days earlier.

About one and a half hours out of the village, we found Dogheki, dressed in night clothes, walking toward us, looking confused. He seemed ok, but jumped when we approached out of the brush. We sent him back to the village and continued our search for the novices.

Not too long after that, we found the two young trolls, with a very confused monkey. Nearby was a tree with a target on and it and two arrows sticking out of the center. It seemed that one of the trolls would become an Archer, the other a Beastmaster. In the brush nearby, we caught sight of several mandrakes. Mandrakes we recalled were basically elves made of wood and were highly poisonous. There were also a number of mutated trolls near the novices, trying to grab their arms and direct them away from the area. These trolls must have been the modified descendants of Omgagh’s clan, changed to survive the Scourge.

We called out and waved the novices over to us. The mandrakes all leaped into the trees and melded into the brush. The forest trolls wandered off. Then we heard an attack from the jungle undergrowth. A different kind of creature was attacking the forest trolls, and then they came at us. I learn later that they were called scar’keks. They were large, long-legged beetles that had swords in place of legs. Their main attack was to impale us with their legs. Their real targets were the two young trolls. So we did our best ito defeat the scar’keks while protecting the novices.

But one of the scar’keks got through to the young trolls and cornered both of them. One of mandrakes leaped out of the brush and intervened when one attacked Jashpr; the mandrake died, not Jashpr.

One final scar’kek caught up to the two novices, grabbing them. Then it addressed Vlolkir: “What a delightful surprise, Vlolkir. I didn’t expect to encounter you. Step by step I will erase you all. Choose between Jashpr and Yaspreeta — one will live and one will die — your decision.” Vlolkir struggled with the decision, but finally choice Yaspreeta, on the assumption that she was more likely to survive the creature’s attack. Sadly, she was dead in a split second. Just before he raced off into the jungle, he left one final thought with Vlolkir, “I will see you soon.”

In the end, we returned to the village with Yaspreeta’s dead body, and a mourning Jashpr. Back in the village, we learned more about the village history. 12 of Vlolkir’s ancestors had stayed here rather than continue on to Throal. These trolls were all wounded or sick from being in a corrupted area. Some took shelter in the village, while others accepted Jaspree’s gift, were transformed and survive the Scourge in the jungle.

Vlolkir took Jashpr under his wing, and Jashpr returned to Throal with us.
Advancement:
Spoiler:
Previous Totals
LP: 1935
Lifetime LP: 263235
SP: 2507.6
Lifetime SP: 16980.7
TIPs: 14
Lifetime TIPs: 80

Awards
(Including Journal)
LP 40950 (39000 + 5%)
SP 1250 (975 + 25%)
Tips 3
14 days of Down-time

Available
LP 42885
SP 3757.6
TIPs 17

Items Used:
None

Spends
LP
Arcane Mutterings Rank 9: 5500
Astral Sight Rank 9: 5500
Frighten Rank 9: 5500
Spirit Talk Rank 7 to 9: 8900
Learn Aspect of the Bone Spirit Spell (Circle 3): 300
Learn Aspect of the Cruel Physician Spell (Circle 5): 800
Summon/Ally Spirits Rank 9: 8900
Fire Heal Rank 4 to 6: 5500

Remaining LP: 1985

SP
Learn Aspect of the Bone Spirit Spell (Circle 3): 150
Learn Aspect of the Cruel Physician Spell (Circle 5): 125 [half-price, Zivilyn]
Desperate Spell Charm: 300

Remaining SP: 3182.6

TIPs
Remaining TIPs: 17

Down Time
14 days remaining
Last edited by Anoush on Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anoush

Monk Business

Post by Anoush » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:13 pm

Monk Business
GM: Xzandrate
Date: 2021/04/11

Bloodbeat’s Journal:
Spoiler:
there, Semyon Targalis, was interested in the corruption of the Passions and how they might be restored. The Cloister had been a temple of Rashomon before the Scourge. It was still held as a temple to the passions, but there were no questors to Rashomon now.

Semyon believed that there was a link between the Wyrm Wood Ritual and the fall of the Passions. He wanted A’Horangi and companions to travel to the Blood Wood and see what could be learned from them, either from their libraries or individual memories. No one expected the blood elves to be amenable to offering this information, so this was to be a diplomatic mission requiring patience.

In addition to myself, A’Horangi selected other companions for the journey: Azurea (troll shadow and purifier), Elisen (windling cavalryman and troubadour) and Zivilyn (windling multi-disciplined magician).

The Cloister set up a meeting with a representative of the blood elves in Smuggler’s Respite, a settlement south of the Serpent River near the Blood Wood. So we traveled there on a riverboat. In the town, we saw a couple of blood elves in passing. The initial meeting was set at a tavern. There we saw one elf at the bar, watching the door; Azurea immediately noticed that he was wounded, that he was dripping blood onto the floor. Azurea approached him to offer healing aid, but got a shock when he turned to her and she saw all the thorns piercing his skin, and realized that the dripping blood was coming from the thorns.

Another elf in a red cloak was seated at a table. This elf turned out to be our contact, Venmara. We sat down with him, and in spite of his obvious exasperation with us non-blood elves, he introduced us to a third blood elf, Alanar Ravajar, a blood elf warden. A’Horangi explained that we wished to travel to the Blood Wood and learn more about the Wyrm Wood Ritual and connections to the Passions.

Alanar was guarded, but admitted that passage could be obtained. But that they’d need to know more about our expectations and about who we were. We agreed to share information. A’Horangi explained that we were representatives of the Cloister of Silence, and that our interest was purely in knowledge, with no connections to Throal or intention of using the information against the Blood Wood.

The elf from the bar joined us and was introduced as Miirphus Yllaberus, Alanar’s apprentice warden. As we talked to one of the elves, the other two discussed in sperethiel whether we could be trusted. Naively they assumed that none of us spoke sperethiel. They wanted to know more about what information we were seeking. A’Horangi explained that we wanted to know more about the fall of the Passions, and to learn if there was any connection to the magic of the Blood Elves’ traditions to the Passions.

Venmara wanted to know what we could offer in exchange for this information. There we were at a loss, and suggested that we could provide information about the world beyond the Blood Wood, share our experiences and travels. To that, Venmara called us “self-indulgent”, and pointed out that the Blood Wood had plenty of scholars and a great deal of information about the outside world. He said that they hardly needed to hear what some adventurers had to say. He was extremely dismissing. Luckily, none of our party was easily offended, or at least, we all knew not to react to his attitude. Elisen suggested that alternate viewpoints could provide additional insights, but they patently were not interested.

It finally came out that what the elves were interested in was finding ways of purifying the Blood Wood. At this, Azurea offered that she was a strong purifier and would be happy to offer her services. In addition, she offered creams and salves to treat the wounds inflicted by the thorns. Mirrphys snickered at that. The other elves nearly laughed in her face.

We were at an impasse. Venmara suggested that we get to know each other, and then the elves would decide if we could have passage into the Blood Wood. It was unstated but recognized that he meant whether we were worthy of being allowed into their precious Blood Wood.

Our group as a whole was invited to stay at a house, a barracks really, in Smuggler’s Respite. The plan was that we’d spend a few days there and let the elves get to know us. After we got settled, Elisen began playing and singing in the common area. Pretty soon Azurea joined in and started dancing to the music. The rest of us offered our own artistic talents, as well. I performed a rollicking drum performance that got everyone’s feet tapping. The elves reciprocated in kind.

Then we began sharing information about ourselves. When I mentioned that I felt a leaning towards Elementalism, that got Miirphus’ attention, since he’s a scout and an elementalist. The elves as a whole were shocked by Azurea’s story about being a bride of Death, and only believed when she related the whole story about the Widow’s Forge and her armor.

After we’d gotten to know them a bit, one thing was very, very clear: the blood elves did not consider us their equals, and they were unhappy at any hint that we considered ourselves to be such. Nevertheless, our honesty in telling them about our backgrounds and hopes for the future must’ve convinced the blood elves to trust us, a little at least. Alanor agreed to lead us into the Blood Wood.

The next day we began the journey. Once we got near the forest, our group became ill at ease, nervous. The closer we got, the more nervous we became. Once inside the forest, it felt like eyes were watching us, like the forest itself was watching us, waiting to attack. As we walked along a path, the soil of the path squelched, and when we lifted our feet, we left behind small pools of blood. The forest was full of blood.

Astrally, the area around the Wood was corrupted, as was the forest itself. Not like the corruption of a Horror, but somehow different. All the trees seemed joined together, forming one entity. With every step, the smell of iron — blood — became stronger. The deeper we got, the more blood there was. It seemed as if even the trees were bleeding red blood. Instead of just squelching when we walked, the path sloshed as we disturbed the layer of blood atop it. Occasionally Alanar nocked an arrow and let fly, shooting, … who knew what. We never saw any game.

By the end of the day, we’d reached the village of Altana. When we arrived, the village seemed normal but guarded, but there was a sense of alertness to everyone. Alanar brought us to see the elder, an elf on the Path of Lords, which we took to mean a highly respected member of the village. We also were told that he was associated with Mynbruje. This association was never made clear; was he a questor, or something else? The elder was Warden Preystia Tales. Alanar introduced us as scholars of knowledge, which was accurate enough.

Preystia asked us what we could offer the Blood Wood in exchange for the knowledge we seeked. When Azurea mentioned her Purifier abilities, Preystia sniffed and dismissed her, “Do you not think that we have numerous Purifiers here? How could one Purifier purify all this?”, waving his hand to indicate the entire wood. Preystia took Azurea’s hand and using some form of magic — I had no idea what — and showed her a vision of the Wood. Later she described it to the rest of us. He had shown her Wyrm Wood as it was before the Scourge, lush and green, then the vision changed as the Horrors invaded it, damaging it; some kind of huge spell appeared in her vision then, and a huge cry erupted across all of the Wood, as all the elves felt the thorns erupt from their skin. Such pain was unimaginable for someone not a blood elf.

A’Horangi suggested that the Wood would thrive with outside knowledge. This finally caught Preystia’s attention. Preystia finally agreed that we could get the knowledge we were looking for if the Cloister agreed to help the Blood Wood in their search for a solution to the corruption.

The library was at a small village called Noirn. The next morning Miirphus lead us to that settlement. It took us two days journey to get there. Along the way, we noticed a tree that was bleeding less than the others. Miirphus called it a hulker, saying that it attacked Name-givers, but the elves could usually take it down.

At Noirn, there were no guards, but we saw some people moving around on the tree branches. Miirphus led us to a huge tree with a hollow space beneath. Continuing down beneath the tree, we found a library, overgrown with vines and plants, but with lots of bookshelves, all in disarray. Before we could do anything, we heard a rustling among the plants. Miirphus told us that no one had been here for weeks, so he didn’t know who could be here.

Then we saw them, large long-legged chittering creatures, climbing on the shelves and furniture. Scar’keks were large beetles with swords for legs. Its typical attack was to impale its foe with one of its legs. There were about five of them, and although fast and dangerous, we defeated them.

As we were recovering and starting are research, an alarm rang out. All the villagers were leaving in a hurry. Miirphus said the the skull worms were moving, and would reach the village in three to four hours. Miirphus gave us a hurried history of the villlage. During the Scourge, a worm skull, Named Kaz’gimoch, took up residence here, before the Ritual of Thorns was done. They’ve never been able to get rid of it, but instead are plagued by it periodically.

We hurriedly found books and references and gathered as much information as we could in the limited time. Then we raced out of the village with the last of the stragglers, and returned to Altana. We reiterated our agreement with Preystia and returned to the Cloister to deliver the information and the news of the agreement we’d made on their behalf.
Advancement:
Spoiler:
Previous Totals
LP: 785
Lifetime LP: 304,185
SP: 3,232.6
Lifetime SP: 18,230.7
TIPs: 17
Lifetime TIPs: 83

Awards
(Including Journal)
LP 40,950 (39000 + 5%)
SP 1,250 (975 + 25%) (Base)
* Reward: Increase Willpower (Step 7) to 17: 245
SP 1.005 (Actual)
Tips 3
21 days of Down-time

Available
LP 41,735
SP 4,237.6
TIPs 20

Items Used:
None

Spends
LP
Steel Thought Rank 9: 5500
Increase Willpower (Step 7) to 17: 800 [cooldown ends 4/25/2021]
Lifesight Rank 9: 8900
Research Rank 4 to 9: 21,200
Matrix Sight Rank 0 to 2: 800
Armored Matrix Rank 0 to 2: 800
Learn Psychometry Knack: 1,300
Enhanced Matrix E Rank 6: 2,100

Remaining LP: 335

SP
Increase Willpower (Step 7) to 17: (Reward)
Advance to Circle 9 Nethermancer: 2,500
Learn Psychometry Knack: 300

Remaining SP: 1,437.6

TIPs
S-Dial — Request Upgrade from Journeyman to Warden: 10

Remaining TIPs: 10

Down Time
7 days to Increase Willpower (Step 7) to 17
5 days to Advance to Circle 9 Nethermancer
6 days to Learn Psychometry Knack
3 days remaining

Anoush

The Serpent Rises

Post by Anoush » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:44 am

The Serpent Rises
GM: Predajay
Date: 2021/04/22

Bloodbeat’s Journal:
Spoiler:
Something exceedingly strange happened recently. One morning I woke up on a raft, heading south on the Serpent River, heading towards Lake Ban. Yet, I had gone to sleep the night before — I’m positive! — in my own bed in Throal. Truly a puzzling occurrence!

Along with me on the raft were some good companions: Elisen (windling cavalryman and troubadour), Lazulin (troll raider and sun herald), Nez (windling beastmaster, warrior and windmaster) and Zivilin (windling multi-discipline magician). We were all a bit worse for the wear, with minor cuts and scrapes, but no serious damage. All of our assorted animal companions were with us, too.

On the raft, there was also a large sack of coins — mostly gold! — and some thick fish skin. The fish skin was like nothing we’d ever seen before. It was very thick, so must’ve come from a large creature, and was more smooth than scaly.

Within a couple of hours, we reached some of the fishermen from Lake Ban. The ships were abuzz with stories of some recent disasters. Apparently a number of ships had crashed aground along the Serpent River recently. No one had any idea why the ships — good sized, one and all — had foundered. The weather had been fine, no more pirates than usual had been reported. It was a mystery.

We continued on to Lake Ban and visited the temple of Garlen. The healers there pronounced us all healthy, both physically and astrally.

Still, as near as we could figure, we'd all lost several weeks of our lives. We speculated about what had happened all the way back to Throal.
Advancement:
Spoiler:
Previous Totals
LP: 335
Lifetime LP: 345135
SP: 1437.6
Lifetime SP: 19235.7
TIPs: 10
Lifetime TIPs: 86

Awards
(Including Journal)
LP 40950 (39000 + 5%)
Tips 3
21 days of Down-time

Available
LP 41285
SP 2687.6
TIPs 13

Items Used:
None

Spends
LP
Forge Weapon Rank 7: 3400
Item History Rank 7: 3400
Awareness Rank 7: 3400
Fireblood Rank 7: 3400
Danger Sense Rank 7: 3400
Wound Balance Rank 7: 3400
Fire Heal Rank 7: 5500

Spellcasting Rank 10: 8900
Armored Matrix Rank 3: 800
Matrix Sight Rank 3: 800

Thread Enhanced Spell Object 3 (Spell Matrix Object G) : 500
Learn Aspect of the Fog Ghost Spell (Circle 2): 200

Spot Armor Flaw Rank 1: 300
Etiquette Rank 1: 300
Etiquette Rank 2: 500

Learn Learn Improved Spells/Patterncraft Knack: 800
Learn Absorb Spell/Steel Thought Knack: 1300
Learn Piercing Surveillance/Patterncraft Knack: 500

Remaining LP: 485

SP
Advance to Circle 7 Weaponsmith: 1500
Learn Learn Improved Spells/Patterncraft Knack: 250
Learn Absorb Spell/Steel Thought Knack: 300
Learn Aspect of the Fog Ghost Spell (Circle 2): 100
Learn Piercing Surveillance/Patterncraft Knack: 200

Remaining SP: 337.5

TIPs
Remaining TIPs: 13

Down Time
5 days to Advance to Circle 7 Weaponsmith
5 days to Learn Learn Improved Spells/Patterncraft Knack
6 days to Learn Absorb Spell/Steel Thought Knack
4 days to Learn Piercing Surveillance/Patterncraft Knack

1 days remaining

Anoush

Fire in the Belly

Post by Anoush » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:21 am

Fire in the Belly
GM: bronzemountain
Date: 2021/05/11

Bloodbeat’s Journal:
Spoiler:
I ran into Vralino the other day at No Fuk, a seedy tavern in Throal. The tavern’s Name was a long, and separate, story.

She was planning an expedition to Cara Fahd. ork heritage. Her ork friend, Maksa Uttarpak, was recommending various way for her to connect to her gahad, some sort of ork passion. Maksa made the point that Vralino had never learned to be an ork, growing up and living in cosmopolitan Throal. He claimed she was “the worst ork ever.” I didn’t know that many order, so couldn’t comment. Maksa had suggested a trip to Cara Fahd, an ancient, long-gone nation of orks. It was destroyed before the Scourge, and since then, picked over by looters. Vralino agreed that a trip there could teach her about this ork passion and she really liked the idea of getting rid of looters.

So, Vralino collected a couple others — Lazulin (troll Raider and Sun Herald) and Azurea (troll Shadow and Purifier) — and we made plans. I did some research at the Great Library and learned that Cara Fahd was established roughly 1,000 years ago, just south of the Delaris Mountains. A long way away. The nation lasted about 250 years. It was involved in two wars, one with the troll nation of Ustrect and another with the human nation of Landis. During the latter, both armies were decimated by a series of earthquakes, which also destroyed Cara Fahd. This occurred about 200 years before the Scourge.

So we booked passage on an airship for the western Twilight Peaks. We bought supplies for several weeks in the wilderness and set off. The trip took about 2 weeks by airship, then 2 more weeks trekking through the mountains following a troll guide we’d hired. Our route through the mountains started in the Twilight Peaks, then wandered into parts of old Ustrect, then skirted the southern peaks of the Delaris Mountains, Our guide left us in a deserted mountain valley with directions on how to continue. We continued south and eventually came upon the river valley the guide had described.

Along the way we found many valleys inhabited only by spirits ready to be put to rest. Vralino amused us all by summoning a Fire Marauder to cook dinner for us. Azurea warned us about numerous dangerous plants, including poison ivy. Lazulin studied the mountain espagra.

Once we reached the valley where Cara Fahd was supposed to be, we were at a loss for where to go next. The most excitement we had was when we saw, or thought we saw, the silhouette of a flying dragon in the distance. We did see numerous griffons. Another day Lazulin swore he saw an airship in the sky.

So we tried talking to the spirits. Vralino summoned earth elementals who told us the only other people around were hunters and trackers, but that in the ruins there were others. Ruins, where? We had no idea. Vralino searched around and found some animal tracks, so we started following them. Eventually, we found stone markers with symbols etched on them that indicated Namegivers used these trails, too. From the signs, Vralino thought that they weren’t residents of the area, but perhaps surveyors? This all happened on the same day that Lazulin had spied the airship.

So, we followed their path. The ground was warm, and eventually the grass died out and was replaced with bare rock. Soon we saw lava on the surface, some still glowing and molten. The astral was open, and there was an ancient, astral imprint on the earth. In the area we found the remains of an old war — ancient, broken weapons, pot shards, all the debris of the long-dead, including broken stone walls. Could this be Cara Fahd?

The path continued and soon we were crossing a lava field. It was crazy hot. Every step was painful, and as time went on, the incredible heat wore us all down. I saw the heat shimmering off the ground even on the astral. Vralino summoned a fire elemental to help us resist the heat. I don’t know how we would’ve survived without its aid.

After an hour or so, the elemental suddenly un-manifested. He was still present astrally, but hiding. The temperature spiked. Still wondering what caused it, a fire-filled suit of armor burst from the ground nearby, carrying a sword made of fire. Vralino talked to it, really, argued with it. Then more figures appeared. A cavalryman on fire, with a steed made of pure flame. A female figure brandishing a whip of fire. Another with wings of fire and wielding two blades. We had no choice but to fight them.

Meanwhile, Vralino continued arguing with the initial figure. We learned that the first figure was Aknash the Rager, the cavalryman was Duvok the Breaker, the whip-holder was Kalki the Punisher, and the winged one was Jagila the Hungry. They demanded that we explain ourselves, and tell them why we were trespassing on the land. Still, we fought them.

Vralino explained about our quest to find her gahad and that we weren’t here to loot the ruins, but the fight continued. Jagila rocketed off leaving a trail of fire, hitting Vralino with the flames. Aknash burst into flames when Azurea killed him. Duvok gave us a final salute and pointed us toward the ruins, saying that we were half a day behind the others, and that it had been a pleasure to test our mettle, just before charging Azurea and getting killed himself. Jagila ordered us to “Go! Take care of the looters!” and then blasted off into the sky, followed quickly by Kalki.

We patched ourselves up and followed Duvok’s direction. In about four hours we reached the edge of the lava field, and three hours later reached a ziggurat, fallen into ruins. We rested a short ways away overnight.

The next day, the astral was open. On the ziggurat we saw wards, but no alarm seemed to have been raised. We found the tracks of the looters, 3 to 6 people in all. We opted to try to sneak into the pyramid. So everyone received a Shadow Meld, and we proceeded quietly up to the third level of the ziggurat. Vralino managed to trigger a trip wire, but nothing happened as a result, or so we thought. Inside, there were stairs leading downwards which led to a large hall.

There, we discovered that the trip wire had set off an alarm. They were ready for us, hiding behind statues and in various niches. It was a tough fight. Their leader was a female elf in heavy armor, with a broad sword and shield. She was a very experienced warrior, who introduced herself as Pilli Endros, a Theran. There was a windling who peppered us with spells, always staying out of our reach; she was called Viseniara Candler we learned. There was a human archer Named Gelinia Astrapoles, who was also very adept at keeping her distance. A male elf possessed Nethermantic abilities, but was also skilled at stealth attacks, Named Rindalos Hex.

We finally beat them, although it was a close call. I had to bring Vralino back with Last Chance. When we left the ziggurat Jagila was waiting for us, and she told Vralino that she would come to her aid when called upon.

Outside, we found a drakkar of Theran make. But none of us knew how to fly a drakkar. And we were hundreds and hundreds of miles away from home. We eventually found a troll clan in the nearby mountains who would fly the drakkar to Throal for us, in exchange for us giving them the drakkar after they’d dropped us off there. Both parties were happy with this arrangement.

Quite an adventure! Not only did we find the ruins of Cara Fahd, but Vralino found her gahad.
Advancement:
Spoiler:
Previous Totals
LP: 485
Lifetime LP: 386,085
SP: 337.6
Lifetime SP: 20,485.7
TIPs: 13
Lifetime TIPs: 89

Awards
(Including Journal)
LP 60,900 (58,000 + 5%)
SP 1,875 (1,500 + 25%)
Tips 5
21 days of Down-time

Available
LP 61,685
SP 2,213
TIPs 18

Items Used:
None

Spends
LP
Avoid Blow, rank 9 to 10: 8,900
Frighten, rank 9 to 10: 8,900
Steel Thought, rank 9 to 10: 8,900
Thread Weaving/Nethermancy, rank 9 to 10: 8,900
Willforce, rank 9 to 10: 14,400

Etiquette, rank 2 to 6: 7,600

Learn Knack Make Concession (Resist Taunt 6): 1,300
Learn Skill Ancient History, rank 1: 200
Increase Strength (Step 5) from 10 to 11 (2nd): 1,300

Remaining LP: 1,285

SP
Learn Knack Make Concession (Resist Taunt 6): 300
Learn Skill T’skrang Lore, rank 1: 10
Increase Strength (Step 5) from 10 to 11 (2nd): 250

Remaining SP: 1,652.6

TIPs
Remaining TIPs: 18

Down Time
Learn Knack Make Concession (Resist Taunt 6): 6 days
Learn Skill T’skrang Lore, rank 1: 7 days
Increase Strength (Step 5) from 10 to 11 (2nd): 5 days
3 days remaining

Anoush

Caving In

Post by Anoush » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:42 pm

Caving In
GM: Aegharan
Date: 2021/06/18

Bloodbeat’s Journal:
Spoiler:
Lazulin approached a group of us (A’Horangi, Elisen and me) about a troll kaer that still hadn’t opened post-Scourge. He wanted to find and open it. The kaer, Named Kaer Olgud, was supposedly located in the eastern Throal Mountains near the Lalai Gorge. We did some research at the Great Library and found enough information to give us a starting point.

Against Elisen’s better judgement, we traveled up to Sosonopa, and then took passage on a riverboat to Syrtis. Something about Sosonopa always reminds us of murder investigations… The riverboat crew expected us to entertain them, and they got much more than they bargained for when A’Horangi began reciting a 23-hour epic poem about an ill-fated love between two librarians who never met each other, which she’d written herself.

Once in Syrtis, we found a mountain guide and collected some gear, like climbing kits and dwarf winternight cloaks. The trek into the mountains was easy, or perhaps we’d chosen an excellent guide. After a few days we got into the set of valleys where we expected to find the kaer. I summoned a spirit to help us find the kaer and within a day had identified the entrance.

The kaer entrance was really a cave entrance, so we followed the tunnel down into the mountain rock. We did note a flurry of tracks, coming and going, in the tunnel. This was surprising since the kaer was supposed to still be closed. The tunnels twisted and turned and had defense mechanisms still in place. At one point, Lazulin saved us all by identifying a spear trap that would’ve skewered us. But with his guidance, we were able to avoid any harm.

Eventually we came to a tunnel that was mostly blocked by a massive block of stone. And the area stunk horribly, worse than any nethermantic experiment gone bad, worse than any rotten, festering corpse I’ve laid to rest. Ewww! It turned out that there was a dead and rotting creature — some kind of giant centipede — crushed beneath the stone block. We could make out some details by getting down on the floor of the tunnel and looking under the stone, but not enough to figure out how to get around it. So, I used Viewpoint to look at the stone and tunnels all around us and realized that the mechanism for resetting the trap, moving the stone into place and opening the tunnel was still intact. All we needed to do was get rid of the centipede’s body. So, the others hacked and hewed at the thing, until finally the chains began clanking and with them, the stone was reset back into place.

Avoiding the trap, we continued on down the tunnel and came to a dead-end. This had to be the actual kaer entrance. We found runes on the walls when we looked astrally, but they were some form of protection runes. Eventually, we found another set of runes, off to the side, set in a circle. We drew the circle with a finger, then another rune appeared in the center, and so we touched it. We heard a loud, deep sound, like a giant stone falling. The walls even shook with an aftershock. The runes had disappeared. Then we waited.

Not long afterwards, an outline of a door appeared on the wall, and it opened, revealed heavily armed and armored trolls. After plenty of trepidation, exchanging of greetings, and Elisen’s innate charm and glib tongue, they let us in and we began learning about them. The trolls were particularly worried about us because they’d heard that there were still horrors about in the world, and it wasn’t safe to open the kaer yet. We corrected their misconceptions, and learned that the previous day two visitors had arrived and given them this sad news. The travelers claimed to have been chased here by horrors, after their own kaer had opened its doors too soon. All this was surprising since we’d spent the previous day and night in the kaer’s valley, and had seen no travelers enter the tunnel.

The kaer leader, Named Teshi, received a messenger with more bad news. The two travelers had been found dead, murdered. We speculated that perhaps they’d brought something into the kaer with them. But we offered to help solve the mystery. We were given an escort, Named Ekon, a scout. And another troll, Seshi, an elementalist and Teshi’s sister, also accompanied us. We proceeded to the travelers’ room and examined their bodies. There was one dwarf and one human, both stabbed multiple times with a dagger-sized weapon. It seemed that there’d been two assailants, both shrouded. Both murders must’ve taken place within the last hour, based on when the travelers were last seen. I performed an Experience Death on one of them, and amidst the pain of the stab wound, I smelled fresh bread baking, and suddenly was hungry. How odd? I also saw a clear image of the murderer, a male troll with a twisted right horn and scars from a childhood illness. When I described him, Seshi recognized him immediately as Kurogi, their cook. But she proclaimed that Kurogi was a gentle man, not a warrior, and would never hurt, let alone kill someone.

Still, we went to the kitchen to find Kurogi. He wasn’t there. Finding one person in a kaer with about 700 inhabitants was tough. But we looked. He wasn’t home. He wasn’t in the fields. He wasn’t in the hall. Eventually we tracked him to a friend’s home, but instead found another dead body, this one killed with a sword — one that had been hanging over the mantle. The dead man was a stone mason Named Ayargajin. From the evidence, A’Horangi deduced that the two had had a drink or two, which had poisoned Ayargajin such that he was paralyzed, and then he’d been tortured, until finally he was killed with the sword.

We had the kaer residents spread the word that we were looking for Kurogi and that any missing people should be reported to Seshi. All in all, there were three missing: Hokajin, a librarian; Ugoki, a farmhand; and Napokue, a baker. We found Ugoki, dead. Then we found the other two — Hokajin and Napokue — alive, with shovels, each shouting how the other was possessed, as they began to fight each other.

Astrally, we saw that the baker’s shadow had a pattern. A normal shadow was just, well, the absence of light, and so had no pattern. But this one did. We concluded it must be a horror, or construct, or something. Lazulin attacked it first, pinning it to the ground with a spear of light. The rest of us then finished it off, and the shadow and its pattern, shriveled up and died. We repeated the same procedure for getting rid of the second one.

With the shadows gone, both the baker and librarian returned to normal. The general conclusion was that the travelers had been possessed by these shadows and brought them into the kaer. Once inside, the shadows possessed other people and killed, then hopped to other trolls and killed some more. But now the kaer could open and join the post-Scourge world of Barsaive.
Advancement:
Spoiler:
Previous Totals
LP: 1,285
Lifetime LP: 345,135
SP: 1,652.6
Lifetime SP: 22,360.7
TIPs: 18
Lifetime TIPs: 86

Awards
(Including Journal)
LP 40,950 (39,000 + 5%)
SP 1,250 (975 + 25%)
Tips 3
21 days of Down-time

Available
LP 42,235
SP 2,687.6
TIPs 13

Items Used:
None

Spends
LP
Arcane Mutterings Rank 10: 8,900
Astral Sight Rank 10: 8,900
Forge Armor Rank 8: 8,900
Summon (Ally Spirits) Rank 10: 14,400

Remaining LP: 485

SP
Climbing Kit: 33.8
Dwarf Winternight Cloak: 275
Forge Armor 8 (Hide Armor): 0

Remaining SP: 2,378.8

TIPs
Remaining TIPs: 13

Down Time
7 days for Forge Armor to +8 (Hide Armor)

1 days remaining

Anoush

The Last Farewell

Post by Anoush » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:05 pm

The Last Farewell
GM: Bronzemountain
Date: 2021/06/28

Bloodbeat’s Journal: TBD

Advancement:
Spoiler:
Previous Totals