AAR: [7M] Just a Little Prick

The current version of the Earthdawn West Marches Discord campaign, effective Jan 1, 2020

Moderator:etherial

LadyDragoon
Re: AAR: [7M] Just a Little Prick

Post by LadyDragoon » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:24 am

Dear Aunt Boogaloo,
I write to you to let you know that I have accomplished the task you requested and I have to say that the procedure and manuals are very interesting. But I know that you are not really interested in the techniques or the positions but more of the tale of the journey to get in this position I am in. Well put your feet up and sit back to listen to the “Tale of the Two Prycks.”

After leaving your delicate feet to my cousins to look after, I decided it was best to gather information at the library in Throal. Now we both know that I am not the most knowledgeable when It comes to libraries, but once I announced that “ I need help finding a Pryck”; I got some peoples attention. Namely my good friends: Reyis, Zivilyn, Moe’uhane and my long-time bestie (as she calls us) LaShana. They were more then happy to help me go through the library to find all types of books about Prycks. To my surprise some of these books were somewhat graphic, and I don’t think that I should let LaShana look at them. Some of them even had pop up art if you could imagine. After our search, we did find that there are two people who where last known to be experts, or at least very hands on, when it came to little pricks. Of course, they came in two different sizes. One was Troll size while the other was Elf size. I guess the size does not matter so long as you have the knowledge. We decided that we would search out each one separately cause having two prycks at once would be some what difficult to manage.

Off we went to find the smallest Pryck. He was known for investigation of mineral deposits near a giant purple pillar. I guess he has extensive hands on experience with this pillar and was writing the possibilities of its healing factor. We traveled for 5 days up the mountain to the giant purple Pillar known as Blakthak Muk. When we found the monument, we found our Pryck was beaten limp and lifeless. He was cold to the touch, shrivelled and around the edges was burnt. We soon found out that this was because guarding this large monument where 4 very large eagles. Each one of a different element. Fire, ice, lightning and some sort of metal type. I kind of felt bad for killing them. They were so pretty. When our battle was over we found little Prycks book and it showed that it was not the correct book we where looking for. So, off we went to find the large Pryck. He was very knowledgeable about collecting sticky, gooey sap from a tree for healing purposes.

This one was much harder to handle, but my team was well trained and well prepared. I remember you advising me that it is always best to be prepared for any encounter. We had to make our way through the jungle. It was a hard, deep journey and it took us a long time to penetrate the surrounding areas to get to our destination. Lucky for us we did find a back door to the location. Once we arrived at our location, we meet up with a creature called “Chonk”. The team must have known this creature cause they kept calling out his name. Unfortunately, they must have gotten the name wrong or said it in the wrong tone cause the next thing I know is that we are being attacked. I kept a strong battle but most of the battle was a haze. Actually, I don’t remember the last half. I felt just the tip of something jab inside of me and I don’t remember the rest, strange. Anyways when I focused again the battle was over and the large Pryck (who was a prisoner) was released and had the book I was looking for.

I now have in my possession the book you told me about. Thank you so much Aunty for telling me about it and I will send more ointment to you soon for your blisters and sore feet.

Love always,
Azurea