PbP players needed

Forum for play-by-post Earthdawn games

Moderator:etherial

Karhald
PbP players needed

Post by Karhald » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:44 am

I’m starting a play test of Earthdawn on a play by post format over at rpgcrossing.com

Haven’t had much interest yet, people tend to shy away from a new ruleset, but would like to see who’s interested in helping form house rules that are a smoother delivery system for the game in PbP.

Offering pregens for people new to game, but welcoming experienced players to make their own characters. You don’t need to post every day, but I am asking people to be able to log in and check daily for messages and updates, since ED is mechanics heavy, with multiple phases in a combat round.

Also, since I haven’t played in 20 years even my rust is rusty, so I would appreciate someone occasionally double-checking my rulings via PM in the boards.

If anyone is interested, go register at rpgcrossing (it’s free) then check out my recruitment thread over here:

https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthread.php?t=178501

Slimcreeper

Re: PbP players needed

Post by Slimcreeper » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:05 pm

I am going to look!

Karhald

Post by Karhald » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:31 am

Thanks for coming over and signing up! I've got the game forum, and am in the process of setting it up over the next couple of weeks. I've got enough interest for the playtest as well, so I think we'll be up and running around Christmas.

Karhald

Post by Karhald » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:27 am

Hello everyone, I would like to let you all know that I am starting a Play by Post campaign over at rpgcrossing.com

I have been attempting to lure new players into the wonderful world of Earthdawn, but have been largely unsuccessful, but still wish to run the game. Please visit the link above, and apply to join.

Please, serious players only, I can't have people joining, and then disappearing after two months.

Yo-khi Booltan

Post by Yo-khi Booltan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:23 pm

Hi
I know this is a bit of a Necro, but are you still doing this Earthdawn PB?