Blogs

Feedback on and wishlist items for the FASA web site, forums, and shop.
Slimcreeper
Blogs

Post by Slimcreeper » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:38 pm

I'm really liking the regular blog posts. Have you considered posting a notice on Twitter and in the forum when a new one goes up?

Mataxes

Re: Blogs

Post by Mataxes » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:09 am

If you follow me on twitter (@mataxes), I try to post about new blog posts. You can also follow @fasagames, which should also link that stuff.

Likewise, notifications should go out on facebook. I've been a bit lax posting a notice on the forums. Maybe instead of starting a new topic for each post, just a thread with the capsule blurb.
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Andrew1879

Post by Andrew1879 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:03 am

I've been posting my blog entries on FB and G+ every Sunday morning. I used to post them here as well, creating a new topic for each, but hardly anybody commented on them and so I stopped.

Slimcreeper

Post by Slimcreeper » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:09 pm

It is easy to see when a new topic comes up on the forum because it lights up, but it's not as obvious on the front page - which I'm only at long enough to go to the forum, if I even stop at the front page. I don't often comment on the blog posts, but I know it makes it easier for me to see them. Maybe replacing the forum entry for the last blog post with a new forum entry when the new one is posted? It's tough because there isn't really the critical mass on the forum to sustain conversations yet.

I'm not on G+, though I am on FB. FB and Instagram are mostly where I promote the studio, nowadays, so they feel more like work. I do the twitter now, weirdly enough. It's not connected to my business at all, so I can cuss and get political and far too geeky for general consumption if I wish.