AAR Expedition: Servos! 45-B: This time it's profitable

Post by Jason » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:53 am

AAR Expedition: Servos! 45-B: This time it's profitable
GM: Jason (Iriwn E. Hopperton)
Date: 2017-11-21
Difficulty and circle rating: Circle 3 H

Rewards
Kain:
2000 legend 255 silver 1 last chance salve used on babu.
16 points - A collar made of Crystal Ringlets
Felsic:
2000 L.P., Access to Alchemy shop, 55 S.P.
16 points - A finely made stone axe, greenish-grey marbled with dark and light highlights
Bortruk:
2000 Legend, 255 silver, 1 last chance salve
16 points - Crystal buckler shaped to look like the end of an oar
Jexel:
2000 Legend 55 Silver, Access to Alchemy
16 points - A dark, none discript shirt of fine quality

Downtime Abilities

Code: Select all

Bortruk Research        11
Felsic  Alchemy          6 (Booster Portion)
Kain    Animal Training 10
Purchases

Code: Select all

Kain: +4 booster potion -200 silver
Felsic: 1 Booster potion -50 silver
note: Fortune Fields Industries tricked Gordad Treasureborn of the Cubrews Trading Alliance to get Adepts to find Xena Rockpile. Adepts ran in to Piabok who challenged them to some search and find. Fortune Fields Industries know where alchemy island is at.
Play my game jam games - made by one person in a limited time frame (usually 48 hours)

Jason

Re: AAR Expedition: Servos! 45-B: This time it's profitable

Post by Jason » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:33 pm

From the log of Kim Rezarsk

I was hired by Kurt Beck on behalf of Fortune Fields Industries who heard a rummer that some adepts were going after Xena Rockpile on behalf of the Cubrews Trading Alliance. He believed that Xena was in danger. He also told us that the adepts were very dangerous and to not engage them if at all possible... Run away at any sign of contact and report back to the main group.

We tracked a group of adepts (dwarf, Elf, Human, & Obsidiman) for numerous days heading west. At one point we almost over came their camp, but thankfully weren't seen. About at day later the trail went into the Jungle.

As we entered the jungle, four streaks went up and out around the area. As we followed the tracks on, We think the source was in the path of the adepts. What did they do? The tracks lead on in what we believe was the path taken by one of the items.

That night we did some short scouting in the area, seeing if we could find where they adepts made camp, so we would be ready for the next day. John and myself came upon the camp of the adepts and we suspect Xena. The dwarf yelled at us, so we began to back away per our orders. He came running at us and so we turned and ran. A large leopard came running after us and gave us no chance to escape. It was a short and brutal fight to try to stave off death, but we both quickly scummed.

We woke up to the Dwarf standing over us demanding everything... bouncing between offering some sort of freedom and death if we didn't comply. We told him what little we knew and thanks to Xena, our fate was limited to being taken back to Thoral in binds. At that point we were just hopping to get a fair representation and that the authorities would believe us over what ever story these adepts provided. I just wanted to get back and warn Kurt Beck as the dwarf said he was going to burn down everything related to Fortune Field Industries.

The next day, they were still acting strangely, but thankfully left us with Xena's guards. Some others of the scouting group came and freed us and we all hurried back to the main party to inform them of the situation. Last we saw of the main party was them engaging with the adepts and dying.

I plan to lay low for a while so that dwarf doesn't find me. Also make sure everyone in the dahnat is aware of this bloodthirsty pyromaniac dwarf. Passions protect us from our protectors.
Last edited by Jason on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play my game jam games - made by one person in a limited time frame (usually 48 hours)

BattleChad

Re: AAR Expedition: Servos! 45-B: This time it's profitable

Post by BattleChad » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:40 pm

The Great Library of Throal thanks Kim Resarsk for their contribution.

Journal Rewards: 100 Legend Points and 63 Silver