AAR: [5M]Blessed be the Tides That Bind ( 03/10/19 21:30 GMT)

*ARCHIVED* Sub-forum for the original West Marches Discord campaign

Moderator:etherial

Waijhou
AAR: [5M]Blessed be the Tides That Bind ( 03/10/19 21:30 GMT)

Post by Waijhou » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:21 pm

nobody else put it up so I figured I would...

Waijhou

Re: AAR: [5M]Blessed be the Tides That Bind ( 03/10/19 21:30 GMT)

Post by Waijhou » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:29 pm

From the journal of Django

March 10, 2019
Blessed be the ties that Bind 5M

Rumor: Reports of strange beings wandering in the night at the village of Tamerlin have once again begun circulating. Enterprising and adventurous Adepts may want to check things out.

Small group of adept head off to tamerlin(44,05) to investigate. Myself, Jael, Cordwain, and August. It takes us a week to get there. We were unable to find any game along the way to hunt/eat so we use trail rations.
We head over to the headman's house to get the story f what is actually happening here. The graves in the graveyard have been disturbed. The dead are walking the streets at night. It has been happening for about a week and a half. It happened twice last week. His son actually saw them, but he isnt here right now.

We decide to head over to the graveyard and have a look around. We come across a bunch of ghouls! Battle ensues. Something attacks Django from range and makes crystal shards appear from his skin inflicting a wound. Another creature comes to the sound of the battle. Little Cordwain fights like a whirlwind but succumbs to his wounds and drops to the ground.A large creature shooting spells at us. They are all dispatched. Checking on Cordwain, he is unconscious but will recover.As the crystal entity dies, it shatters, and causes all those who have taken damage from its ranged crystal attack to also shatter causing Augusts mount to die. We clean up the area and head back to town to be paid. Then back to Throal.

4,000LP, 800sp, 3 Tip’s.

rearmiend

Re: AAR: [5M]Blessed be the Tides That Bind ( 03/10/19 21:30 GMT)

Post by rearmiend » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:44 pm

Waijhou wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:21 pm
nobody else put it up so I figured I would...
Thank you) I was wondering, who could bring it on.