Django: 3Tips, 2200LP, 550 sp
Jael: 3Tips, 2200LP, 550 sp
Cordwaine: 3Tips, 2200LP, 550 sp
Bob: 2200 LP, 550 sp, 3 TIP's

GM Reward:
Dainwennan: 800 Legend, 185 sp, 1 TIP

Downtime Actions:
N/A
Last edited by Reyntrannin on Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Waijhou

Re: AAR: A Walk in the Park

Post by Waijhou » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:59 am

From the journal of Django

January 12, 2019
West Road Story 4M

Rumor: Travelers have been waylaid by bandits as they head west to newly opened kaers and new settlements. A group of concerned merchants have posted a reward for any interested mercenaries that can provide proof that the threat has been taken care of. Please contact Eilonwy Trygvassen for more details.

Finding Eilony is easy to find, she is a Dwarf with blonde hair, she says my group, Cordawaine, Bob and Jael, is the third group to try to fill this bounty. We are heading to 35.09 - 31.09. That is where the attacks are happening. We head out that way and have an uneventful trip along the way. Relying on our wilderness survival skills to feed and water us.
As we come to the river to cross, as we are crossing we notice 4 large muscle bound humanoids with clubs slinking along the brush on the other side. We move into combat for an extended, tuff fight.
We travel for another 2 days looking for clues as to what has been waylaying travelers.
As we are searching along the road, an Elf jumps out of the brush about q00 yards in front of us and says “Stand and Deliver!”. Not sure what he means by that but then a couple arrows come flying at us. That gets his message across and we join battle. There are a couple hidden elfs, 4 in total plus a bear. The battle is long and punishing, the bear seems to take an interest in me.
With the help of Bob and Jael we take the bear down, after all the elfs had fallen.
One of the Elves has some papers sticking out of a pocket. They are saying something about having the tribute ready by next week or the boss would come and slit their throats. There is a mark on a map that is south of Throal. After the battle I realize the poor Cordawaine had taken an arrow at the beginning of the fight and was near death. We need to get him back to Throal.

2200LP, 550 sp, 3 tips

ottdmk

Re: AAR: [4M] West Road story

Post by ottdmk » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:24 pm

From the battle logs of Bobitanthalnasatrythomoloso:

Well, this one was short and fairly simple. There is more to be done, though, and I hope I will have the opportunity to continue.

The job was straightforward: find some bandits and stop them.

Travel went fairly well. We didn't get lost. The wilderness provided its own excitement, as usual: We were attacked by a number of ogres. The fight was more challenging then it really should have been; it seemed like the Passions were against us that day. We emerged triumphant however.

We eventually found the bandits... or rather, they found us. They attempted to rob us. It was almost insulting. Still, it was a major hassle dealing with a group of archers along with a bear. We eventually dispatched them thanks to my colleagues' superior mobility. Evidence on one of them suggests that they were flunkies of some leader who has yet to reveal themselves.

I look forward to finding this leader and dealing with them. I strongly dislike banditry.

BattleChad

Re: AAR: [4M] West Road story

Post by BattleChad » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:45 am

The Great Library of Throal thanks bob and Django for their contributions.

Journal Reward: 110 Legend Points and 137 Silver