What are the best places to play online?

Information and discussion for players of the game. No spoilers here please!
lisamark1122
What are the best places to play online?

Post by lisamark1122 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:34 pm

I've been looking around at some gaming communities, ideally with tournament style play. Can anyone recommend a good one?

Was considering blake games (blakegames.com) as the game selection looks good. Has anyone played here, if so how is the community in terms of fair play and cheating prevention? One thing I can't stand... Any other ones you guys know of?

Slimcreeper

Re: What are the best places to play online?

Post by Slimcreeper » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:04 pm

I've played on roll20 with the Earthdawn Westmarches crew and it is pretty fun - meaning things generally work they way they are supposed to - and a teeny bit of 1879 on Discord, just theater of the mind stuff. I can't speak to any one community or another, though.

Andrew1879

Post by Andrew1879 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:21 pm

I run all my games on Discord nowadays, but organize them on Discord, G+, MeWe, and a variety of other social media platforms. Bear in mind that my Earthdawn campaign has been going 25 years, so the core group has known each other a long time and across both multiple platforms and in person. As far as tournament style, that's not really my thing, so I'd have to defer to others like Slimcreeper here.

tonyadams

Post by tonyadams » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:04 am

I have played on this site, and the experience was fantastic! The gaming community is active, and the fnf tournament-style play provides a competitive and enjoyable environment.

horizonnappy

Post by horizonnappy » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:42 am

Each game has its own rules. And it all has a rule of the game to ensure the most fairness. For example, when you participate in a crossword gamemini crossword. In a situation where there are too many difficult questions, the suggestion is the solution for you to find easier. Moreover, the number of hints will be limited. This is also a rule of the game.

bennygibson

Post by bennygibson » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:49 am

The best option comes down to which games you want to play dino game and who you want to play with. Compare features and communities to pick the optimal online platform for you.

lorde123

Post by lorde123 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:01 am

Steam hosts a wide variety of games bloxd io with active communities. Many games on Steam offer competitive play and tournaments. Check out the game forums and community groups for the games you're interested in.

amongus

Post by amongus » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:02 am

Discord has numerous among us gaming servers and communities dedicated to various games. You can find Discord servers focused on tournament-style play for specific games you're interested in.

kalyl

Post by kalyl » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:42 am

Explore the platform's community forums Geometry Dash or discussions to get a sense of the interactions and atmosphere among players.

melon

Post by melon » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:43 am

Some platforms may offer melon playground trial periods or free-to-play options. This can allow you to test the waters and assess the community before committing.