What are the best places to play online?

Information and discussion for players of the game. No spoilers here please!
lisamark1122

What are the best places to play online?

Post by lisamark1122 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:34 pm

I've been looking around at some gaming communities, ideally with tournament style play. Can anyone recommend a good one?

Was considering blake games (blakegames.com) as the game selection looks good. Has anyone played here, if so how is the community in terms of fair play and cheating prevention? One thing I can't stand... Any other ones you guys know of?

Slimcreeper

Re: What are the best places to play online?

Post by Slimcreeper » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:04 pm

I've played on roll20 with the Earthdawn Westmarches crew and it is pretty fun - meaning things generally work they way they are supposed to - and a teeny bit of 1879 on Discord, just theater of the mind stuff. I can't speak to any one community or another, though.

Andrew1879

Re: What are the best places to play online?

Post by Andrew1879 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:21 pm

I run all my games on Discord nowadays, but organize them on Discord, G+, MeWe, and a variety of other social media platforms. Bear in mind that my Earthdawn campaign has been going 25 years, so the core group has known each other a long time and across both multiple platforms and in person. As far as tournament style, that's not really my thing, so I'd have to defer to others like Slimcreeper here.