First Blush

Information and discussion for players of the game. No spoilers here please!
Arshi
Re: First Blush

Post by Arshi » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:01 pm

GB WhatsAppIt's always exciting to try out new RPGs and experiment with different systems. A play-per-post demo for 1879 could be a great way to get a feel for the mechanics and explore the game's world. As for combat, it's important to remember that not every encounter needs to end in a kill. Sometimes a strategic retreat or disabling an opponent can be just as effective. Rolling only one die in Savage Worlds may seem odd at first, but it adds a level of tension and unpredictability to the game.

AlbertoWood

Post by AlbertoWood » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:38 am

The system is designed to offer a mix of tactical combat and character progression, drawing inspiration from games like FASA's Shadowrun, Savage Worlds, and D&D.

thomascook

Post by thomascook » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:46 pm

Really enjoyed playing this game. Making the strategic implements and getting them done while playing the game gives a better feel and experience.

captaincringe

Post by captaincringe » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:06 pm

I always loved to play various RPG games on my device. And I tried this game as well. The most strategic action game I played. It always gives an amazing feel and vibe every time I play it. Thank you very much. GB Whatsapp Download

Sanam

Post by Sanam » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:38 am

"Can't wait to dive into 1879!WhatsApp Blue Exploring new RPG mechanics is like unlocking a treasure chest of possibilities! And the idea of strategic retreats in combat? Brilliant! Adds a whole new layer of excitement!