Is FASA interested in submissions for new books?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Marzhin
Is FASA interested in submissions for new books?

Post by Marzhin » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:40 am

I was wondering if FASA Games was accepting submissions for new adventures/books (for Earthdawn, but also its other lines) and if yes, what were the rules?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Marzhin

Re: Is FASA interested in submissions for new books?

Post by Marzhin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:37 am

Looks like I got my answer from FASA's new year wishes :)
As far as additional material goes, we would like to publish some pre-made scenarios and adventures (this is in addition to the material put out for the Living Earthdawn). If you’ve thought about writing role-playing material, but don’t know where to begin, an adventure can be a good first step. If you have a proposal, feel free to send it along.

Along similar lines, if you have an idea for a sourcebook or other supplemental material, send a proposal for that as well. While we have three books in development that will carry us through 2017, we’re looking at what we’ll be doing after that.
Is it possible to have some details about the submission process? Where should we send our proposals, how detailed should they be, are there guidelines to follow, and so on?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Bogie

Post by Bogie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:46 pm

I'll see if we can get a formal submission process set up, that way we don't lose emails, etc.
Todd Bogenrief
Noble Armada Line Developer, U18 Rules Guru

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Bogie wrote:I'll see if we can get a formal submission process set up, that way we don't lose emails, etc.
Many thanks :)
(Groucho Marx)

Mataxes

Post by Mataxes » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Speaking of which Julien, I *got* your email. I just haven't had a chance to respond to it yet.

Sorry.
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Mataxes wrote:Speaking of which Julien, I *got* your email. I just haven't had a chance to respond to it yet.

Sorry.
No problem, thank you very much ^^
(Groucho Marx)

Marzhin

Post by Marzhin » Sat May 13, 2017 12:22 pm

Bogie wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:46 pm
I'll see if we can get a formal submission process set up, that way we don't lose emails, etc.
Any progress on that topic?
(Groucho Marx)