4th Ed. in my FLGS?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Darksyde
4th Ed. in my FLGS?

Post by Darksyde » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:34 pm

Is there any plan to over the printed books via distributor? I checked in with my FLGS and he hasn't been able to find it from the likes of Alliance, ACD, etc. If not, then are there any plans to make hard copies available via drive thru? Thanks!

Mataxes

Re: 4th Ed. in my FLGS?

Post by Mataxes » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:53 pm

You FLGS should be able to order books from Studio 2 (https://studio2publishing.com/), they're our publisher/distributor. (Here's a link to contact info you can pass along to the shop: https://studio2publishing.com/pages/company-info)

If for some reason they can't get them that way, you can order directly through our web shop. The only "print" option available from DriveThru is print-on-demand, which we aren't set up for. (And it doesn't make much sense to offer ED4 books POD anyway, since we have physical stock available.)
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com

Darksyde

Post by Darksyde » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Awesome, thanks for the information!

Far Scholar

Post by Far Scholar » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Hi there and sorry for the hijack.

I have played Earthdawn since 1st edition but have been away from the system the last decade. Some how it went over my head that there was a kickstarter and 4th edition was underway.
Now that I know, i´m interested in buying the books in hardback, but can´t seem to find them anywhere - it is actually really difficult to buy the paperback versions of the books. I don´t know if it is a general problem or because I live in Denmark. I have contacted different retailers here and they can´t order the material. Amazon does not send this material to Denmark.
Could you help a fellow ED enthusiast out?

Thx a bunch,
Jan

Griznah

Post by Griznah » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:27 am

Far Scholar wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:56 pm
Hi there and sorry for the hijack.

I have played Earthdawn since 1st edition but have been away from the system the last decade. Some how it went over my head that there was a kickstarter and 4th edition was underway.
Now that I know, i´m interested in buying the books in hardback, but can´t seem to find them anywhere - it is actually really difficult to buy the paperback versions of the books. I don´t know if it is a general problem or because I live in Denmark. I have contacted different retailers here and they can´t order the material. Amazon does not send this material to Denmark.
Could you help a fellow ED enthusiast out?

Thx a bunch,
Jan
Have you tried ordering directly from http://fasagames.com/catalog/ ? That worked for us in Norway at least. The hardcover books were just for the kickstarter backers, unfortunately.

Far Scholar

Post by Far Scholar » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Thank you for your response.

I have thought about it, but would like not to pay import tax and customs. A shame with the hardcover books :(

Fasa: You should consider making a poll about who would like to buy the hardcover books - perhaps there is some sale in it?

Cheers,
Jan

Slimcreeper

Post by Slimcreeper » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:39 pm

While I doubt the economics work out for you guys, I would much rather have hardbacks. If I'm going to spend a chunk of money on a book, I want it to last.

Mataxes

Post by Mataxes » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:54 am

Hey, Far Scholar, you might have your FLGS check into options with Studio 2 linked earlier in the thread.
Josh Harrison - josh@fasagames.com
Earthdawn Developer, Forum Admin

Personal Website: www.loremerchant.com