For a talent such as Frighten or other talents or spells that allow the target to attempt to escape the effects:
e.g. "Each round, the target may make a Willpower test against the adept’s FrightenStep. If successful, he throws off the effect of his fear and the talent ends."
When is this test allowed?
- At the end of the round used or cast?
- At the end of the next and subsequent rounds?
- At the end of the target's next turn?
- At the end of the target's turn on the next and subsequent rounds?
"The magician’s Effect test determines how much damage is inflicted each round."
When does the target suffer the damage during the next round?
- The next round, on the caster's initiative?
- The next round on the target's initiative?
- At the end of the next round?